Budget Inn Express Bristol
US$ 60
US$ 53
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

Comfort Inn(Bristol)
US$ 119
US$ 104
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

US$ 57
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 68/night.

US$ 68
US$ 62
US$ 66
US$ 63
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

US$ 148
GardenInn.com
All reviewscoffee makerbristol motor speedwayroom priceclean hotelcontinental breakfastwaffles
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Clean Hotel ,Best and Available Staff , Lowest Room Price and Beautiful Roses around the Hotel looks Very Nice never seen in other knights Inn. Good Breakfast and that's make my day. I will stay again here every time when back in this area.

Room Tip: Back First Floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Brandon L
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It was difficult to find this hotel because there was only a small sign indication the location. I had to drive up a bad, narrow drive behind a bank, to get to the entrance. When I pulled up, there were two cars parked, and one looked like it was a junk car. There were dents in the room door I was facing, that looked like bullet holes that had not punctured the door. A man came walking around the corner, carrying a floor fan and gave it to someone in a room that had the door opened the entire time I was checking out the situation. After about 2 minutes of surveying the area from my car, I pulled out and began searching for another place to stay. I have no idea what the place was like on the inside, but the outside and the location was not at all inviting.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My First time Stay but Very Nice and Clean Hotel With Lowest Room Price in the Town and Lots of Restaurant in Walking Distance.. I Like The Location and Staff was very helpful too. I will Recommend to my friends.

Room Tip: Upper Level
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

When I approached this hotel it was by a narrow single lane street that was very poorly maintained. The approach was to the back of the place, and the first thing I noticed was that at 5:30 pm there wasn't a single car in sight. When I drove around front, there was only one car in the parking area. I assumed this must belong to the desk attendant, but there was no one on the desk or anywhere else. The place looked very shabby, with only a neon "open" sign to indicate the hotel was even operating.

My feeling was I would rather sleep in my car than go to such a place. It was before the 6:00 pm reservation deadline, so I quickly called the Wyndham number and cancelled. I'm now happily occupying a nice room in one of the other of many decent hotels in the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Nice location , Clean Rooms, lowest Room Rate in The Town ,Friendly Front Desk Staff , Many Restaurants at walking distance . Love to stay here every time ,where my Bristol Motor Speedway is only 7 miles.

Room Tip: Back side downstair
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family