All reviews coffee maker mini refrigerator front desk clean hotel recommend this hotel comfortable stay continental breakfast amenities assign hbo
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Clean Hotel ,Best and Available Staff , Lowest Room Price and Beautiful Roses around the Hotel looks Very Nice never seen in other knights Inn. Good Breakfast and that's make my day. I will stay again here every time when back in this area.

Room tip: Back First Floor
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Brandon L
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It was difficult to find this hotel because there was only a small sign indication the location. I had to drive up a bad, narrow drive behind a bank, to get to the entrance. When I pulled up, there were two cars parked, and one looked like it was a junk car. There were dents in the room door I was facing, that looked like bullet holes that had not punctured the door. A man came walking around the corner, carrying a floor fan and gave it to someone in a room that had the door opened the entire time I was checking out the situation. After about 2 minutes of surveying the area from my car, I pulled out and began searching for another place to stay. I have no idea what the place was like on the inside, but the outside and the location was not at all inviting.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank I950richardl
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My First time Stay but Very Nice and Clean Hotel With Lowest Room Price in the Town and Lots of Restaurant in Walking Distance.. I Like The Location and Staff was very helpful too. I will Recommend to my friends.

Room tip: Upper Level
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

When I approached this hotel it was by a narrow single lane street that was very poorly maintained. The approach was to the back of the place, and the first thing I noticed was that at 5:30 pm there wasn't a single car in sight. When I drove around front, there was only one car in the parking area. I assumed this must belong to the desk attendant, but there was no one on the desk or anywhere else. The place looked very shabby, with only a neon "open" sign to indicate the hotel was even operating.

My feeling was I would rather sleep in my car than go to such a place. It was before the 6:00 pm reservation deadline, so I quickly called the Wyndham number and cancelled. I'm now happily occupying a nice room in one of the other of many decent hotels in the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Carolyn H
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Nice location , Clean Rooms, lowest Room Rate in The Town ,Friendly Front Desk Staff , Many Restaurants at walking distance . Love to stay here every time ,where my Bristol Motor Speedway is only 7 miles.

Room tip: Back side downstair
Date of stay: February 2017