All reviews coffee maker mini refrigerator comfortable stay front desk recommend this hotel assign amenities hbo interstate
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My First time Stay but Very Nice and Clean Hotel With Lowest Room Price in the Town and Lots of Restaurant in Walking Distance.. I Like The Location and Staff was very helpful too. I will Recommend to my friends.

Room tip: Upper Level
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

When I approached this hotel it was by a narrow single lane street that was very poorly maintained. The approach was to the back of the place, and the first thing I noticed was that at 5:30 pm there wasn't a single car in sight. When I drove around front, there was only one car in the parking area. I assumed this must belong to the desk attendant, but there was no one on the desk or anywhere else. The place looked very shabby, with only a neon "open" sign to indicate the hotel was even operating.

My feeling was I would rather sleep in my car than go to such a place. It was before the 6:00 pm reservation deadline, so I quickly called the Wyndham number and cancelled. I'm now happily occupying a nice room in one of the other of many decent hotels in the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Carolyn H
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Nice location , Clean Rooms, lowest Room Rate in The Town ,Friendly Front Desk Staff , Many Restaurants at walking distance . Love to stay here every time ,where my Bristol Motor Speedway is only 7 miles.

Room tip: Back side downstair
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I checked in around 8 and had no problem using my credit card. Since I used a coupon they would not let add points to my Wyndham rewards program....no problem. The room was comfortable except the heat never took over the room and there was a slight chill unless I was in bed. I prefer a little cool air when I sleep, so my sleep was great, the bed was just right, there was a coffee maker, microfridge, shampoo, WIFI, comfortable bed and hot shower. The place waskinda dated,but clean

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JC0l
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

It was alright for an overnight stay and if you're on a budget. It's a much older hotel. My only complaint is that the bed was hard, the pillows were flat and both had stains on them. For that very reason I won't stay there again. Everything else was clean and worked just fine.

Date of stay: November 2016