See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I checked in around 8 and had no problem using my credit card. Since I used a coupon they would not let add points to my Wyndham rewards program....no problem. The room was comfortable except the heat never took over the room and there was a slight chill unless I was in bed. I prefer a little cool air when I sleep, so my sleep was great, the bed was just right, there was a coffee maker, microfridge, shampoo, WIFI, comfortable bed and hot shower. The place waskinda dated,but clean

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank JC0l
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

It was alright for an overnight stay and if you're on a budget. It's a much older hotel. My only complaint is that the bed was hard, the pillows were flat and both had stains on them. For that very reason I won't stay there again. Everything else was clean and worked just fine.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank travelerjrea
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Room was not bad. It's okay for a place to shower and sleep for a weekend. Kind of run down and in need of updates. Our room was actually pretty clean. It was quiet during our stay, no real complaints. Not bad for the price.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gfreegirl
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We stayed so many Hotels during the last vacation but this was the one of the best because of the price and quality of the room very well,roses in the garden was beautiful,Nice Staff that took care of our missing items and parcel back to My Home and i Must Recommend This Hotel ...God Bless Them.

Room Tip: A Non Smoking
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RANDY W
Reviewed 3 July 2016

We Check in with little hesitation but I was wrong the Front Desk Was very Smart and assign the Room with Best Possible Price and The Room with micro-Refrigerator, Iron and Ironing Board, Coffee Maker Looks Nice, More than Enough amenities for my Stay. The Room was Super Clean the Air condition works best and strong WIFI. Next Morning The Hot Waffle Coffee and Orange Juice Makes MY Day. WOW All This At Half Of the Same Hotel PRICE!!!!!!!! Will Go BACK Again And Again.

Room Tip: First Level
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business