My wife and I are world travelers. With all of the places we've been, we choose to spend a majority of our anniversaries at L'Auberge Provencale. Simply put, the food is some of the best anywhere, the room is cozy and romantic and the staff is incredibly attentive and personable.
A few specifics to help with your stay:
1. Come for the romance. Most rooms come with a fireplace. None of the rooms have a television. Enough said.
2. There is a small common area that is perfect for enjoying a glass of wine and meeting new friends. We always take advantage of this area to chat with Celeste, the owner, and invariably meet fellow travelers like ourselves. During our most recent visit, we met a most wonderful couple that we will hopefully travel with on future occasions.
3. The food is incredible. Expect perfect service and a cuisine that challenges the best that DC and Northern Virginia have to offer. Having dined at most of the 4 star rated restaurants in DC, my wife and I prefer to travel to White Post for Alain's cooking.
4. Things to do. Fall is our favorite season here. There is nothing like a drive around the area on a 75 degree day with the top down. As "explorers", we take the road less traveled and experience some of the most beautiful countryside in the world. A stroll through Winchester is nice, but a picnic basket prepared by the Inn enjoyed with rolling hills as a backdrop is our favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic Shenandoah bed and breakfast in beautiful White Post, VA. Our bed & breakfast, a Select Registry Property, in Virginia features luxurious rooms and suite with comfy beds, fluffy robes, flat screens and fireplaces. Don't miss out on a once in a lifetime dining experience at one of the best French restaurants in America. Executive Chef Joseph Watters at our Northern Virginia B&B creates culinary works of art utilizing the freshest local ingredients for an unforgettable romantic Virginia getaway. Enjoy too our Second Tier Wine Spectator awarded wine cellar with over 1,000 selections. Utilize our concierge service to tour the local vineyards, arboretums, art galleries and civil war museums in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your L'Auberge Provencale Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Auberge Provencale Hotel Boyce
- l`Auberge Provencale b&b