Red Carpet Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Blacksburg(Blacksburg)
Main Street Inn(Blacksburg)
View Hotel
All reviewshusband and wifein townthe owner managerbudget hotelfridge and microwavegreat place if you arefamily ownedan older propertyvirginia techroom was cleangreat water pressuredowntown blacksburgpositive reviewswe've stayedplace to staywalking distancefootball game
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I am an experienced traveler having visited many countries subsequently many accommodations. Something about the Red Carpet in and especially the family whose avocation is what brings a sublime charming environment to life beyond all but the discerning eye.
The rooms are price low for the market, clean of course as I watch them toil unnoticed to most with a person pride in their work lacking in most places I have experienced. The rooms are pleasant as standard for the American hotel industry queen size bed, desk, Television/cable, mini fridge, dresser, usual fare bathroom amenities.
Great price excellent location, and as I eluded to earlier wonderful service. Red Carpet Inn offers extended stay pricing so when I am doing research Red Carpet is my favorite place to write, reflect, and simply create. The Red Carpet Inn is an inherently transient environment such are hotel with people coming and going yet the family that is the Red Carpet Inn to me balances it with a warmth of a family who extend an undefinable element if you chance to appreciate them through their Inn.
In summation Red Carpet Inn great location, safe area, low prices, and well attended comfortable rooms with free wireless internet, and cable TV. I have done some of my most inspired work while staying at the Red Carpet Inn Blacks, Virginia.

Room Tip: Just Tell them what you prefer and they will be honest about what accommodations they have to match your preference(s) They're that great of people.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
11  Thank madorno
Reviewed 1 May 2012

I always stay here when I'm in Blacksburg, usually for a weekend trip. The staff has always been great and very accomodating. They make a point to ask if everything is okay whenever I would see them. The rooms are a good size, clean, and features such as the microwave/refrigerator/desk are convenient.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
10  Thank p0ppie6
Reviewed 20 February 2012

For the location, this hotel is a good value. The owners are very nice and helpful - such good personal hospitality

• Stayed: February 2012
21  Thank fpalmer321
Reviewed 11 February 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights while dropping my son at a camp at VA Tech then stayed an extra couple days to do things in the area. The motel is family run and they are very friendly. Its not a fancy place, but a comfortable bed, clean room, hot shower, TV and AC. Thats all we were looking for so we were very happy. Can't beat the price. My wife stayed there when she went back to pick up my son and felt comfortable being there alone.
We will be back when ever we are staying in Blacksburg

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
22  Thank annapolismom7
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I stayed here for a week and I can truly say that my stay was truly enjoyable and comfy . The owners are very hospitable and friendly, they made sure that my stay here was comfortable. You can't beat the location either, it's a few minutes from downtown Blacksburg and VA Tech and has numerous shopping places and restaurants located around the hotel. and did I mention that they have reliable wireless, cable and coffee in the morning? This is an excellent place for your short stay to Blacksburg, you won't regret it, trust me.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo