This place is a total dump. There was blood on the walls. I contacted the front desk attendant. She contacted the front desk manager and the general manager. The general manager, ANDREW authorized a one night credit, but no phone call. The front desk manager , JEREMY never contacted me. Housekeeping came to clean the room, did a so so job. I could still see blood. There are families living their. I feel bad for them, but it must be better than what they had. I am grateful that they are not on the street. I am going to take my complaint to the corporate office. Please join me with your complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Expect southern hospitality and a warm welcome at our Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center hotel, off Interstate 81 and near Virginia Tech. Stroll around our spacious grounds as you enjoy the scenic mountain views that surround our pet-friendly Blacksburg, VA, hotel. Start your day with healthy free Daybreak continental breakfast, then connect to the office with free Wi-Fi Internet access. Work out in our gym, swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or get work done in our business center. Each room comes equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and handicapped-accessible rooms are available. We offer free parking, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Blacksburg Hotel Blacksburg
- Days Inn Blacksburg Conference Center Virginia