“Breakfast in Windsor”
Review of Boston Dreams

Boston Dreams
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Windsor
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent coffee and Chai here. My bagel and raspberry Danish were very good. My husband had the breakfast panini with eggs, sausage, cheddar cheese and spicy mayo on chiabatta bread. He loved it, but it was huge. Two could have split one. He enjoyed his coffee so much, we drove back for another one.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 17 October 2015

We called in for an ice cream late in the afternoon on a Sunday. We were the only customers although there was a group of youngsters there too.
The young lady who served us very pleasant. There was a reasonable choice but not as extensive as in other ice cream parlours I had been in. That said, the portion was huge (I had a "small" cornet) and it was excellent value for money.
We sat in to eat the ice cream and I just felt the group of youngsters detracted from the atmosphere, especially as they did not appear to be buying themselves.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I stopped at Boston Dreams almost every morning while I lived in Windsor, drawn in by the colorful windows and outdoor seating. I strongly recommend the cinnamon rolls, which are baked fresh daily, on site--- just make sure to request it warmed. The ice cream selection is the best in town. And while I typically go for a mug of their Ethiopian Coffee, when I truly want to indulge I'll order a Cafe Au Lait.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Couldn't be better! Delicious pastries, coffee, tea and award winning ice cream. Seasonal specialties . The place to meet and greet. A quintessential Vermont experience. In the center of a beautiful town with historic architecture.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 26 September 2014

Maple coffee latte and a fresh cooked waffle in a quaint little coffee house in Windsor, VT.
Great service and great coffee!

Date of visit: September 2014

Been to Boston Dreams? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK