“Really nice suite”

Courtyard Burlington Williston
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Williston
Reviewed 30 March 2012

i booked this hotel as a stopover for myself and 2 kids. The room was a great size, with plenty of room and amenities. It had a great little kitchen and was imaculately clean and sparkling new on all fronts. Bath and shower really nice, bed great, Oh so comfy, with nice linnen etc, kids liked the complimentary candy and free breakfast next day was really good - cook your own waffles, eggs, bacon sausages etc. It had it all.

Pool was fine, service was good.

Very convenient for highway.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SusieT169
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

It was our first time staying at this hotel. We travel to Burlington often enough and through Priceline had the opportunty to try out a few different places. We were a little apprehensive on how this hotel would compare to some other great places we had stayed at but we were really pleased with the hotel. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean. The bedding was great and we LOVED the in room Keurig coffee maker and Green mountain roasters k-cups provided. It allowed us to have a GOOD cup of coffee every morning. The only down side is that the breakfast was not included with the room. Mind you, the price for the breakfast was not terrible but we prefered to get a muffin and some fruit from the store and enjoy our coffee in our room. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Stayed there on a biz trip, it was really close to airport, about 10 min, the hotel provides pickup and dropoff from airport using taxi company, which is really convenient. The front desk staffs are very friendly, I had a very early checkout before 4am, by the time I came to lobby, they have already handed the voucher to taxi driver, receipt ready and quickly whisked me to the taxi. The room is decent size, only downside is that the wall is not very sound proof, since I can hear the snore next door. The hotel is close to couple of restaurants nearby, within walking distance, though not recommended to walk during winter.

Room Tip: rooms towards either end of the floor, or top floor would probably reduce the noise level
1  Thank GeminiStrike196
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I went into my room and found the walls covered with spilled coffee that running down one wall. As a woman travelling on business, I do not like adjoining rooms, and most people ask about this before giving me such a room. While they moved me after I asked to be moved, it seemed that they did it because I asked, not because they thought there was a problem. I booked at the Marriott because I am a points member, however this was the first one that I have stayed at in a while that did not include my breakfast. Not a problem however seeing as I left before breakfast was served anyway.

Room Tip: If adjoining rooms are a problem for you, ensure you ask when you arrive so you are not arbitrarily...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
CYGuestService, General Manager at Courtyard Burlington Williston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. I am sorry you found a problem with one of our rooms and I am happy we were able to immediately move you to a new room. We are happy to fullfill all of your requests, including not having an adjoining door in your room, whenever possible, and it is helpful to know this well before check in so that we can make arrangements. In the event that you plan to stay with us again in the future, we do have a stay for breakfast package that includes breakfast for two adults.

Thank you once again for sharing your comments.

Shannon Moore

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This is an average hotel which is fine for overnight needs or crashing while skiing. The staff was pleasant and helpful. My beef with it is it has Burlington in the Title and it's not close to Burlington. If you want to stay near downtown and the Church street atrea of attractions, find a hotel in Burlington itself.

Room Tip: away fron interstate 89-which the hotel sits by
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williston
0.4 km away
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston
1.7 km away
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
6.4 km away
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
5.9 km away
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
#2 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Courtyard Burlington Williston? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK