“Pleased”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Williston
MONTREAL
“Pleased”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

It was our first time staying at this hotel. We travel to Burlington often enough and through Priceline had the opportunty to try out a few different places. We were a little apprehensive on how this hotel would compare to some other great places we had stayed at but we were really pleased with the hotel. The staff was nice and the rooms were clean. The bedding was great and we LOVED the in room Keurig coffee maker and Green mountain roasters k-cups provided. It allowed us to have a GOOD cup of coffee every morning. The only down side is that the breakfast was not included with the room. Mind you, the price for the breakfast was not terrible but we prefered to get a muffin and some fruit from the store and enjoy our coffee in our room. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Mountain View, California
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Stayed there on a biz trip, it was really close to airport, about 10 min, the hotel provides pickup and dropoff from airport using taxi company, which is really convenient. The front desk staffs are very friendly, I had a very early checkout before 4am, by the time I came to lobby, they have already handed the voucher to taxi driver, receipt ready and quickly whisked me to the taxi. The room is decent size, only downside is that the wall is not very sound proof, since I can hear the snore next door. The hotel is close to couple of restaurants nearby, within walking distance, though not recommended to walk during winter.

Room Tip: rooms towards either end of the floor, or top floor would probably reduce the noise level
1 Thank GeminiStrike196
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I went into my room and found the walls covered with spilled coffee that running down one wall. As a woman travelling on business, I do not like adjoining rooms, and most people ask about this before giving me such a room. While they moved me after I asked to be moved, it seemed that they did it because I asked, not because they thought there was a problem. I booked at the Marriott because I am a points member, however this was the first one that I have stayed at in a while that did not include my breakfast. Not a problem however seeing as I left before breakfast was served anyway.

Room Tip: If adjoining rooms are a problem for you, ensure you ask when you arrive so you are not arbitrarily...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
CYGuestService, General Manager at Courtyard Burlington Williston, responded to this review, 28 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. I am sorry you found a problem with one of our rooms and I am happy we were able to immediately move you to a new room. We are happy to fullfill all of your requests, including not having an adjoining door in your room, whenever possible, and it is helpful to know this well before check in so that we can make arrangements. In the event that you plan to stay with us again in the future, we do have a stay for breakfast package that includes breakfast for two adults.

Thank you once again for sharing your comments.

Shannon Moore
Cocoa Beach,Florida
Reviewed 6 February 2012

This is an average hotel which is fine for overnight needs or crashing while skiing. The staff was pleasant and helpful. My beef with it is it has Burlington in the Title and it's not close to Burlington. If you want to stay near downtown and the Church street atrea of attractions, find a hotel in Burlington itself.

Room Tip: away fron interstate 89-which the hotel sits by
Montreal
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Having read some of the reviews, I was a little concerned, as I was hoping for a restful stay. The nice thing about the hotel was that it felt like it was out in the woods, but you were very close to shopping and civilization (literally a one minute drive to Starbucks, Marshalls, Shaws, Bed Bath & Beyond, Movie Theatre, etc.).

It was a pleasant room, clean, didn't seem old (at least not based on the complaints on the hotel). I got a room on the top floor. Noise -both inside and out (as there was a somewhat busy road nearby) was minimal. Breakfast buffet was not included in the hotel stay, but that was ok since I got a good deal via Priceline. Wi-fi was free in the rooms (which was a tad slow on my iPhone at peak hours).

The bed felt like it was a memory foam type thing, but I never looked to confirm. I managed to get some sleep nevertheless (ofcourse it doesn't help to have coffee 2 hours before bed!).

All in all a good stay, and I would return again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Top floor is ideal!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
CYGuestService, General Manager at Courtyard Burlington Williston, responded to this review, 20 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We certainly appreciate the feedback and are happy you found our accomodations and location comfortable and convenient.

We are making plans to upgrade our Internet service so that it is faster and more convenient for our guests even during peak usage times.

Kind Regards,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williston
0.4 km away
Fairfield Inn Burlington Williston
0.1 km away
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
1.7 km away
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
6.4 km away
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn...
#3 of 12 in South Burlington
7.0 km away
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
Sheraton Burlington Hotel
#4 of 8 in Burlington
6.5 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlin...
#1 of 12 in South Burlington

Been to Courtyard Burlington Williston? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK