Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
We Missed it By 3 Clues

Because we were in Ticonderoga, NY after Oct. 31, all the historic sites were closed, so we were... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
Wayne A
South Amboy, New Jersey
Fun Family Time

We were in Burlington for some college tours and booked an escape room last minute. Online there... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2018
Alicia G
via mobile

All reviews seconds to spare team building all ages pay attention long time an amazing experience a lot of fun puzzles outbreak blast game challenge pirates adventure activity host couples
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Last night we did the "Outbreak" room at Escape Room 60. There were six of us, three sets of couples. A few of us are escape room veterans, and two of us had never done one before.

The production quality of these rooms is fantastic. More than once we would gather around a puzzle to "ooh" and "aah" at how neat something was. Every puzzle in the room struck a perfect balance - they were all challenging without being impossible, and all members of our team were able to contribute at different points.

The Gamemaster is friendly and helpful from the moment you walk in the door. They do an excellent job prepping you for the experience and if you need a hint when in the room they are carefully crafted without being giveaways.

All in all, this was an amazing experience. We left Escape Room 60 wanting to come back the next day to do more rooms! Highly recommended for groups of any size, and this would be especially good for team building with coworkers.

Well worth the trip!

1  Thank DanC4617
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I went in a group of 7 made up of family members and we did Outbreak. It was so much fun and because of how many things were in the room, everyone was able to contribute, and we all managed to escape!

1  Thank Carlos G
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I am an experienced Escape Room player. I can truly say that Escape Room 60 is one of the better escape games I have played. They pay attention to details which makes for an immersive experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. Definitely worth it! We left feeling accomplished and excited about our experience. And we didn't even technically beat the room.

1  Thank Holly D
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We went for my birthday party and it was a blast! We did the Outbreak scenario and ended up completing it just in time! It was challenging but an awesome opportunity to work as a team completing puzzles- which happen to one of my very favourite things to do! The puzzles were really fun and fit well with the theme, leading to an hour of frantically trying to prevent the deadly outbreak of the disease. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this location to not just puzzle lovers but people who are looking for something new and exciting to try!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Amelia S
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Outbreak was the challenge, and our team of eight claimed the 5th spot on the board after nearly an hour of intense puzzle solving. I have to say I was quite impressed by the variety of the puzzles, and their innovative elements.

Date of experience: July 2017