Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
We Missed it By 3 Clues

Because we were in Ticonderoga, NY after Oct. 31, all the historic sites were closed, so we were... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2018
Wayne A
South Amboy, New Jersey
Fun Family Time

We were in Burlington for some college tours and booked an escape room last minute. Online there... read more

Reviewed 26 August 2018
Alicia G
via mobile

All reviews seconds to spare team building all ages pay attention long time an amazing experience a lot of fun puzzles outbreak blast game challenge pirates adventure activity host couples
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We went for my birthday party and it was a blast! We did the Outbreak scenario and ended up completing it just in time! It was challenging but an awesome opportunity to work as a team completing puzzles- which happen to one of my very favourite things to do! The puzzles were really fun and fit well with the theme, leading to an hour of frantically trying to prevent the deadly outbreak of the disease. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend this location to not just puzzle lovers but people who are looking for something new and exciting to try!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Amelia S
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Outbreak was the challenge, and our team of eight claimed the 5th spot on the board after nearly an hour of intense puzzle solving. I have to say I was quite impressed by the variety of the puzzles, and their innovative elements.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Took my visiting parents to "Taken" and had a wonderful time. Did not make it out on time but picked up lots of ideas for the next time thru. Great group activity for all ages. A real good challenge and lots of fun.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

When the family found out I booked the most challenging room, we had our doubts. However, we worked together and made it out with 16 seconds to spare! FUN for all age groups. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We had a great time at Escape Room 60. We were a group of 5 and made it out of the "OUTBREAK ROOM" with 2 seconds to spare. This was the most difficult room of the three! Turner was fun and helpful when needed. I recommend Escape Rm 60 very highly ~ we had a blast!