All reviews front desk king arthur room was clean cookies other hotels great place to stay fresh fruit waffles business center indoor pool business trip nice stay king bed would stay here again waffle maker the breakfast area new hampshire
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I loved the fresh made waffle with strawberry/blueberry! It was delicious! I hope there were more complimentary cookies during evening time;) the bed was very comfortable - my dad who often has sleeping problems had an excellent night of sleep. Hope we will come back again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank xiudongs
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We usually have good experience while staying at Hampton Inn. Well, we were not satisfied with the one in White River Junction, VT. The room had some kind of odor when we first walked in. After turning on the air and opening the shade, the odor seemed to subside somewhat. Next, I went to use the bathroom and noticed the toilet was not very clean. Especially, under the rim of the toilet bowl, there were a lot of stain, mildew and/ or filthy gunk. It is obvious that area was not cleaned very often; otherwise, it would not look so bad. A young woman( I assume she is the chamber maid) showed up with a toilet brush and some cleaning solution after I called the front desk. While cleaning the toilet, she complained that this was not her job and chamber maid does not get paid enough to do this kind of job.....etc. After a while, the toilet looked better than before but it still not up to par. We were only staying for one night and decided to just live with it. This is the first time that I ran into this kind of cleaning issue with Hampton Inn. Needless to say, I was disappointed. It only because the breakfast was decent; otherwise, I would give this place a 2 star. Hope my next Hampton Inn stay will be a lot better than this one.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This hotel needs help with its staffing hours and the ability to serve its guests. Upon check in (for a wedding) I requested that our room be serviced before 1PM each day we were there. Our room was not attended for 2 days. I had to go find clean linens. They can do better. The staff told me the housekeepers go home at 4PM and that maintenance was available to make the bed.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We've been to Montreal, Quebec City, Stowe and Boston. This is the best hotel. It has all the Amenities. The cleanest bathroom and very comfortable beds. My family had a good rest and excellent breakfast the next day. We only stayed overnight but the hotel was packed. They could cope with the demands well.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank eugene712
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Had an excellent experience at the Hampton Inn at White River Junction. The rooms are well kept. Great breakfast, very accommodating for special needs. Brenda and Catherine were wonderful in helping and offering in the the breakfast area. A friend needed gluten free bread, which was happily offered. I heard 2 young boys tell them that they couldn't drink milk and they offered them almond milk. We were casually talking to Brenda and Catherine about hiking Mount Tom in Woodstock area and next thing we know, Catherine joins us with printed directions. We also were offered bag lunches at no cost . Can't say enough positive things about the accommodations and staff!!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends