“Best burnt ends”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 September 2015

Great food, great value. A hidden jewel in white river jct. glad I tried it. I will be making a few more stops there

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Friendliest Family Fare.. really great food, you will not be disappointed, bring the kids!
Recommend the 75/25 wings, pulled pork, or chicken, great beers on tap, hush puppies in New England, Damn!
they are great too. a must try All Y'all

1  Thank jmstanleyjr
Reviewed 20 August 2015

This place has great food and awesome service. I've had lots of BBQ, but this is hands down the best BBQ I've ever had. I'm still trying to figure out how the pulled pork was so juicy, even without BBQ sauce.
I recommend the pulled pork and ribs. Also try the mustard maple BBQ sauce. It was soooo good!
Looking forward to our next trip to VT so we can eat here again.

1  Thank Kelly4378
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Have been here twice and both times had way more than I could consume at one sitting! The pork sandwich, coleslaw and beer on tap were delicious. Beef brisket was excellent. If you do nothing else, get the cornbread with bacon, YES BACON, in it. My advise, save it for the morning with real butter and local honey, yummmmmm.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Tender, well smoked, delicious BBQ. Between the two of us we had the pulled pork, ribs, brisket and burnt ends. Everything was great. They make a bacon cornbread that you have to try. Nice selection of local beers on tap, better selection of local beers in cans & bottles.