US$ 152
US$ 164
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

US$ 204
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 226/night.

US$ 197
US$ 139
Gray Ghost Inn(Dover)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 182
Inn at Mount Snow(Dover)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tableski lodgechicken marsalavideo gamesfun place to staylounge area hasmini fridge and microwavewalls are thinfull bargreat amenitiesthe main lodgelarge fireplacefree shuttledinner menufrench toastjimskier
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We just had a lovely weekend at The Lodge. We had a group of 12 people. The family atmosphere is friendly and accommodating. We occupied 7 rooms that were all clean and no reported issues. All rooms have access to a porch. The Lodge catered a delicious dinner for our group and breakfast was relaxed and offered any breakfast foods you wanted. We had two small dogs that were welcomed guests. We will definitely be back there again in the Spring.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back have a great view... Rooms on the front have direct access to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with some friends recently. We paid what I would consider a “average” hotel price for a 2 Star type hotel. The bed was clean but very tough for me to sleep in without waking every hour due to back discomfort. The tub didn’t drain well and there were cobwebs on the ceiling. The tv was not hd. The carpet didn’t look to be the cleanest. On the plus side the gentleman at the front desk was very nice and gave us an extra room instead of bunk beds. The included breakfast was better than we expected and made to order. You can have a fire too in the fire pit with provided logs. The room also had an included fridge and microwave. Go here if you have a budget and want to be near the mountain.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jpjpalmer
Reviewed 9 October 2017

My wife and I just stayed at this out dated and run down lodge. The guy at the front desk was a jerk to me on the phone when I called for help finding the place. Unacceptable! I should have known this wasn't going to be a nice place to stay. When we finally made it to the lodge the same jerk at the front desk was in the office yelling through the window to me. Instead of greeting his guests in person. Unacceptable! Our room had a foul odor and stains all over the carpet. It had dents and some wall damage. it was dusty and had mold in the bathroom. The game room had a foosball table that was falling apart. We tried to find a new hotel but everywhere close to mount snow was booked. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnbrown1971
James D, Owner at Lodge at Mount Snow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Mr Brown: My apologies if you feel I was rude. I was not yelling at anyone Mr. Brown. If you asked me for assistance with your issues I would have helped you find another place to stay. I would have had better luck finding you a new place to stay. You weren't engaging at all with your unhappiness and I can't fix anything if I didn't know. In today world it's easier to complain on social media instead of confronting issues man to man. Thank you for your input, I'll work on attitude. Have a happy and productive rest of the year. Good health to you and your family! Respectfully. Jim

Reviewed 2 July 2017

The Lodge at Mount Snow offers the classic Vermont experience. Comfortable rooms, great breakfast and dinner, terrific bar with a large fireplace in the center where both young couples and families with children will feel right at home.

Its most noticeable feature, however, is the exceptional graciousness and hospitality of its owner-operator, Jim, and his wife. I've been to The Lodge multiple times. Last February, in the middle of a blizzard, my car blew a radiator hose nine miles from my destination. Tomorrow would be an epic powder day. Jim told me to "Go have fun and ski the powder. I'll pick up the radiator hose at a local parts store and have it repaired by the time you get back."

Who does that? Unbelievable.

There is no other better place to stay if skiing Mount Snow than The Lodge.

Room Tip: Room at the rear of The Lodge have great mountain views
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2017

This was my 2nd time staying at the Lodge and once again i was very happy with everything. Jim the manager was great to deal with. Breakfast was bar none the best! just a few minutes away from the mountain with breath taking views of the mountain. Hot tub post skiing was great as well!! I'll be coming back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends