All reviewspool tablecomfy bedafter a long daysnowmuffins
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I am a returning guest, and I plan on returning again. This is a great place for a quiet and relaxing getaway. A good choice of restaurants nearby. Room was immaculate. Staff/owner is great! Really everything I could ask for in an inn.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I was torn between giving this place a 3 and a 4. When we first walked in, the place didn't seem quite as nice as the pictures we saw online, but we stayed there for three nights, and the longer we stayed, the more we came to appreciate this little place. It is well situated at the base of Mount Snow, and our room (Room #2) had a comfortable queen sized bed and the room itself was spacious with a sitting area by the window and a futon style couch. It also had a very large tv in the room. The décor and furnishings were a tad old.

The hotel also had a nice back deck and fire pit.

The continental breakfast was very basic. The first morning there wasn't even yogurt, something I consider a mainstay for a continental breakfast, and, while we didn't complain about it, yogurt appeared on mornings two and three. There were nice muffins and so so bagels available, along with oranges (and bananas on mornings 2 and 3), juice, coffee, milk, cereal, and hard boiled eggs.

The receptionist seemed to be a one woman show, because our toilet got plugged, and she was the one who took care of it, put the breakfast out, and probably cleaned our rooms.

There was also a room with a pool table, some board games, and a soda machine, although we didn't use any of that stuff.

In the end, the place was quiet, comfortable, and reasonably priced. We would definitely go back there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I am amazed nobody else on here mentioned it, but for 109 a night, one expects air conditioning. Not the case here, there is NO AC IN UPSTAIRS ROOMS. The website says nothing about this. The first notice we had was at check-in. No refunds.

Woke up 4 times and had to move because the sheets were full of sweat. Owner said it would cool off around 10pm. ..well.. it did cool off.... but not until 3am ....then was overly warm again at 6am so.... Not workable....
The tiny stand-up fan did nothing, and with only a single Window, no cross breeze (unless you sleep with door wide open) When we got up at 8am and ventured out we noticed the thermostat in the hall. Photo attached.
The hall felt cool compared to the room, the hall was 81 so in the room, it was easily over 85.
Shower, as others DID report, is too small to do all the typical contortions needed to properly clean one self.

Don't get me wrong it's a nice looking place, great location if you want to be close to Mt Snow and the people were nice too but don't go there in the summer unless you can pay much more and have someplace else to shower.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dosmastr
Reviewed 14 August 2016

I made an incorrect booking in March 2016 and soon after making the reservation i realized it was made in error and I called up the Hotel Receptionist and cancelled it to have a refund done. However, the refund never came to my credit card. I even wrote to the hotel management requesting for a refund... ultimately, i didnt even stay at the hotel. Very bad customer service. My multiple emails, phone calls went in vain!!
I lost my $100

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frequent1234
Reviewed 13 August 2016

It was the first time we stayed at the Inn at Mount Snow, we have stayed at many B&B's in that area. We were very impressed with the facility, the room was lovely, the main room was cozy with big screen t.v. and sitting area, a separate room with pool table, and a nice dining area. There was a very large deck off the dining area with a beautiful view of Mt. Snow. Very nice spread of breakfast in the morning. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There were many rooms, ours looked out to Mt. Snow, had a queen bed with fireplace and bathroom. Bed was very comfortable.
Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple