“Absolutely fabulous!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Warren
Boston, Massachusetts
“Absolutely fabulous!”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

From the second we arrived until the moment we left - everything was spectacular. The staff was very helpful. Check-in was easy. Valet was such a nice perk (especially the ski valet that handled our boots, boards, skis). Everything there was luxurious - but still quaint and "Vermonty" at the same time.
The room was fantastic - my mom and I had a girls weekend and we just gushed all weekend that it was worth every penny. We popped down to the little general store below and bought locally made snacks brought them back up to our room and sat by the fireplace enjoying the view of the slopes and just really loved it.
The skiing there is always amazing - no lines and the best terrain. Sugarbush has always been our favorite mountain and now that we've stayed at Claybrook we love it even more. Thank you! You must see it for yourself!!!

Room Tip: Go to the Sugarbush.com website for deals.
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank VTBoarderGirl
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Plattsburgh, New York
Reviewed 20 June 2011

The accomadations were very very comfortable and tasetfully decorated rooms. I love the feel of being next to the mountains but easy acess to the town of Waitfield. The only compliant is the Timbers Restaurant with is attached to the complex was not what I expected. The food was good but not excellent for the price and do not order the house wine which was terrible. The staff was scattered and we must have had four different waiters. I would recommend going into the Town of Waitsfied for your meals.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Stuck in MA
Reviewed 8 June 2011

...but we cheated and got spring prices. The rooms were impeccable. We got adjoining units that held 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 4 large flat screen TV's, a full kitchen, and a pull out sofa. It was pristine, brand new and a dream unit. I don't think I could afford it in season. We were placed just adjacent to the restaurant - frequently closed when we went. Free Keurig coffee at both ends, and because so few people were there, they let us park inside their garage. The staff could not have been more accomodating. Only 1 restaurant open at each meal, however, late in season. Food was quite good but service was slow. Outdoor pool was NOT heated once the high season is over leaving it relatively cold for April.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank BixUS
Maine
Reviewed 18 April 2011

The room was beautiful, although not spacious, and very clean. The pool and hot tub were lovely. I hit average to bad customer service as every turn. The front desk gal hadn't smiled in days. The ski valet wasn't open when I wanted my skis (twice) so I had to wait. I had to get ice for my knee at the bar?? The best service was from the bell men but they are working for tips.. bummer, the pool for hiring good customer service people is slim in this part of VT. Actually this would make be stay somewhere else next time despite the lovely property.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
Brattleboro, VT
Reviewed 21 January 2011

My husband and I loved visiting Sugarbush resort. The mountain has great skiing, and great views. We especially loved staying at the Clay Brook. The rooms had a wonderful Vermont feel and were very clean and comfortable, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend that anyone who visits Sugarbush should dine at Timber's restaurant. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is amazing, and the staff are friendly. I highly recommend eating at Timbers and staying at the Clay Brook.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ophilia13
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
1.1 km away
3.9 km away
The Warren Lodge
The Warren Lodge
#2 of 7 in Warren

Been to Clay Brook at Sugarbush? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK