US$ 176
The Waitsfield Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 136
US$ 195
Tucker Hill Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 161
Millbrook Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
The Hyde Away Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
Featherbed Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 141
Mad River Inn(Waitsfield)
US$ 170
US$ 164
1824 House Inn(Waitsfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrobin roomheritage roommy husband and ithe mad river valleypancakeswonderful hoststree swingprivate bathroombreakfast was delicioushope to return sooncommon areasmountain bikingslept like a babyat homethoroughly enjoyed our staybig fireplaceadirondack chairs
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My dad and I stayed for the weekend and were treated like family. The accommodations were perfect, the food was delicious, and Luke & Linda were so kind all the time -- always eager to help point us in the right direction or even guide us on a mountain bike ride. I would stay there again in a second. Thanks for a great experience!!

- Ken Jr. & Ken Sr.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Owners know just how to treat their guests, even better than the Israelis. Luke and Linda are warm people who know how to listen very well. They know the region, and can size up your interests/needs and get you on the right touring tract. Their diverse backgrounds, wide interests and smarts make for wonderful breakfast conversation. And they really do a wonderful, healthy Vermont breakfasts, varying day to day. We love these guys-you will too.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I had a great time. The location is convenient to town and to Waterbury. The breakfasts were fabulous with fresh ingredients. The house is clean and comfortable. An old feel with todays modern updated: wi-fi, flat screen tv in living room, public computer etc.
The owners were super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My parents and I stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn while visiting northern Vermont. The moment we arrived, I immediately felt relaxed. The common areas were so cozy and welcoming--everything was clean and beautifully taken care of. I could have curled up with my book and stayed there all day, every day. And then we met Luke and Linda, who were the most warm and inviting hosts. We knew immediately that they love what they do and that they put all their heart into creating this home. Luke's breakfasts were absolutely incredible and Linda's warm energy made the whole house lovely. They were also the best guides to the Mad River Valley! That said, I also wanted a place to be quiet and relax and this was definitely it. My room was so sweet and I slept amazingly well in my beautiful feather bed!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2012

my husband and I had the most enjoyable stay ever.

we loved everything about it: the delicious breakfasts, the cozy house and room, the great pottery classes, how amazingly sweet, generous and fun our hosts were.

we stayed for 6 nights and my only complaint is that it was too short :-)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple