All reviews robin room my husband and i pancakes the mad river valley great hosts private bathroom tree swing common areas breakfast was delicious mountain biking hope to return soon slept like a baby adirondack chairs big fireplace at home four nights thoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I had a great time. The location is convenient to town and to Waterbury. The breakfasts were fabulous with fresh ingredients. The house is clean and comfortable. An old feel with todays modern updated: wi-fi, flat screen tv in living room, public computer etc.
The owners were super friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My parents and I stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn while visiting northern Vermont. The moment we arrived, I immediately felt relaxed. The common areas were so cozy and welcoming--everything was clean and beautifully taken care of. I could have curled up with my book and stayed there all day, every day. And then we met Luke and Linda, who were the most warm and inviting hosts. We knew immediately that they love what they do and that they put all their heart into creating this home. Luke's breakfasts were absolutely incredible and Linda's warm energy made the whole house lovely. They were also the best guides to the Mad River Valley! That said, I also wanted a place to be quiet and relax and this was definitely it. My room was so sweet and I slept amazingly well in my beautiful feather bed!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2012

my husband and I had the most enjoyable stay ever.

we loved everything about it: the delicious breakfasts, the cozy house and room, the great pottery classes, how amazingly sweet, generous and fun our hosts were.

we stayed for 6 nights and my only complaint is that it was too short :-)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We stayed at the Wilder Farm Inn last February for two days. As we were the only guests for that Sunday and Monday, we were thrilled to have the place to ourselves. the room was lovely, and the common areas comfortable and well appointed. We had a cheering fire each night with all the fixings for smores ready at hand. Luke and Linda were wonderful hosts, friendly and helpful while at the same time allowing us our personal space. Breakfast was home cooked to order and professionally prepared. Luke is a fine potter and encouraged us to stop by the shop which is adjacent to this lovely old Vermont farmhouse. We would definitley stay here again and would recommend the Wilder Farm Inn to our friends.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buttonbox
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Went back to the Wilder Farm Inn for our second stay . Luke and Linda just make you feel so welcome. The rooms are great and the breakfasts are fantastic. We will definately go back again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple