Green Mountain Inn
Field Guide(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
Hotels.com
Stowe Motel & Snowdrift(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 90
Stowe Mountain Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 219
  • Pool
Sun & Ski Inn and Suites(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 113
The Stowehof(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 232
Trapp Family Lodge(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
Edson Hill(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
1,921 results
All reviewsmansfield housewhip restaurantluxury suitemiddle of townfour poster bedmain streetfire pitnew englandjacuzzi tubclassic roomcookiesmodern amenitieshotel restaurantbeautiful roomdowntown stowelarge bathroombaked goods
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Our family has stayed at the Green Mountain Inn twice and it has exceeded our expectations both times. The Inn is historic and charming yet updated, luxurious and modern! Our first visit was 4 years ago when our kids were 10 and 13 and we stayed at the Starr Apartment. WOW! We loved it - clean, modern and HUGE! Our second trip was a week ago and we stayed at the Pinnacle Apartment. We were not disappointed. Like the Star Apartment, the accomodations were very clean, the apartment had everything you could ask for and more! Flat screen tv's - 4 of them!, two fireplaces, huge jacuzzi tub ~ lots of space! Stowe is a great town to get away, relax and unwind. Great location for biking (Stowe recreation path is great!) and hiking (the jacuzzi felt awesome after a challenging hike up Mt. Mansfield) and also close to Burlington and Smuggler's Notch. I highly recommend the Sterling Pond trail at Smuggler's Notch ~ you will NOT be disappointed at the top!

Room Tip: Starr Apartment and Pinnacle Apartment are incredible. CLEAN, modern, HUGE ~ with all the amenities. Air conditioning unit in the Pinnacle was a bit noisy but it also provided some "white noise" to block out any traffic sounds in the early morning.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Green Mountain Inn June 28-30 2012,The Inn is gorgeous.Its quiet even though its in the heart of Stowe.We had a Groupon and the Inn was more than the description.We stayed in the Mansfield House in a luxury suite.The canopy bed was very comfortable as well as the living room.The bathroom is spacious and even had a vanity.The outdoor pool area was very clean.THE ENTIRE iNN IS EXTREMLY CLEAN,
Tyler at the front desk was extremely helpful.We had breakfast in the diningroom and it was very good.Everything about our trip was fabulous.Would definately return again.
Sue from Mansfield Ma.

Room Tip: the luxury suite was worth the upgrade,
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My wife and I recently celebrated our One Year Anniversary at the Green Mountain Inn. Our experience was amazing! I stumbled across a Groupon for a "Two-Night Stay in a Luxury Room or Suite at Green Mountain Inn..." which saved us approximately 50% + on our stay. A note on the Groupon I chose: I chose the Luxury Room option because it was just my wife and I, and the difference was only $20. I did not need a room for 4+ people (which is what the suite offered). Every Luxury room and Suite was identical in amenities, except for the obvious size difference.

Using the Groupon for our stay was seamless. The staff at the reception area was more than cool. We arrived, headed straight to the front desk, and they let me print out my Groupon from a computer that was available for such occasions. There were no hidden fees; it was as it said it was on the Groupon. Since the Groupon was a prepaid deal, I owed nothing at check-out (unless I racked up any room service).

The room was fantastic! A king sized bed sat in the middle of the room facing a nice 32in (approx) flat screen television set (with surround sound). On the far wall was a working fireplace (with controls by the bed). And just around the wall as you entered was a huge double Jacuzzi hot tub. Perfect set-up, hands down.

The restaurant we dined at on the first night, The Whip Bar and Grill, was great. The food and drink were delicious. We ordered the seared duck plate and the quail salad and it was incredibly tasty. For breakfast, we ate at the Main Street Dining Room. The spread was plentiful and delicious. My only qualm the whole trip was the service at breakfast...it could have been more attentive. Other than that, no complaints!

We did not get to experience the spa services on this trip. But we certainly plan on coming back for the ski season to take full advantage!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

This historic inn has been very well maintained and has all the modern amenities you could want, including AC, which, believe it or not, was much needed in mid-June when I was there for a night. Though the wall unit is a bit loud, it doubles as white noise, so you won't hear any potential traffic sounds. I had a standard room, which was the least expensive for my business trip, but it was plenty big even for a couple without a ridiculous amount of luggage. There are a couple of cozy sitting areas throughout the inn, so if you need more space, it's available.

I did not use the pool or other facilities, but the meals were wonderful. Get the $14 breakfast buffet (plus anything you want made to order). It will fill you up for the entire day and is the freshest, best breakfast buffet I've seen in this country. It included far too many breakfast sweets (including peach cobbler!) to enjoy. Dinner at the Whip was first class. Some local ingredients, good variety, reasonable prices, and the best rhubarb-strawberry cobbler I've had.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SantaFean-7
Reviewed 4 July 2012

After watching a 20/20 show on cleanliness of hotel rooms, I'm a paranoid traveler staying in hotels. This hotel was extremely clean! We stayed at the Mansfield House and the room was gorgeous. Large flat screen, fireplace, whirlpool, huge foyer with plenty of drawer and closet space. The bathroom was also large with a cute vanity. We also used the pool, which was very nice and other guests were respectful. The staff was very friendly. We did have a Groupon, but would pay full price for this hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2012