“Anniversary dinner ~ perfect!”
Review of Whip Bar & Grill

Whip Bar & Grill
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Stowe
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We we're looking for a steak dinner to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we found it. I had the gorgonzola filet mignon and my husband had the Whip steak dinner. Cooked to perfection. Dessert didn't disappoint either, apple & blueberry crisp and chocolate sin cake. Highly recommend, worth every penny.

GMIWVI, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Happy anniversary! I am so glad you chose the Whip for your celebratory dinner! Sounds like you made some fantastic dinner selections, and dessert, too. I hope that we will see you at the Whip again!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Dinner for my birthday was very nice, but not quite excellent. The pork loin was dry, but the sauce almost rescued it. The honey oat bread is great and the service was good, but it just didn't quite live up to expectations with the food.

GMIWVI, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

I am sorry to read that your birthday dinner was not what you had hoped it would be. I hope that you let your server know so that he/she could try to make your meal better for you. I hope that you will dine with us again and give us a chance to impress you.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Food was good and service was excellent! Went with my family and friends.. there was a bit of wait time but it was worth it. Service was nice and food was great!!

GMIWVI, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for your patience while dining at the Whip during a busy time, I am so pleased to read that the wait was worth it! We hope that you will dine with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Delicous warm honey oat bread to start. We were all very impressed with our meals. DH had scallops, I had a shrimp stir fry and DD has noodles. Everything fresh and flavorful. We look forward to returning!

1  Thank Trvlbug49

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you all liked your meals! We look forward to your return. You will have to save room for dessert next time!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The ambiance is charming. the food was fantastic. Why haven't I been here before? Would go back in a heartbeat!

GMIWVI, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Why haven't you been in before!? So glad that you did and will join us again, we look forward to it!