“Delicious dinner, fantastic service”
Review of Whip Bar & Grill

Whip Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 102 Restaurants in Stowe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Let's see if I can get your mouth watering: "Faroe River Salmon - herb-panko
crusted roulade, butter whipped yukon gold potatoes, julienne of winter squash, pearl onions, capers and lemon brown butter". That was just my entrée, we also had appetizers for our party of 8, that included the most amazing fried calamari, a lovely glass of Cabernet, and maple crème brulee for dessert. Our whole party enjoyed the food, the service, the atmosphere. We'll be back !

WhipStoweVT, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! Definitely a mouth watering review! I hope that you will join us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a couple of very nice meals here. Service bit slow when we were later in the evening. Food good.

Thank you for joining us at the Whip! I am sorry that you found the service to be a bit slow, but pleased that you enjoyed your food.

Please join us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our group of 6 went there after skiing for a birthday dinner. Everyone's dinner was top notch. No complaints from anyone. The turkey dinner was so big you couldn't finish it all.

WhipStoweVT, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for stopping by the Whip for your Apres Ski! I am glad to hear that everyone enjoyed their dinner, and yes, the turkey dinner is a very generous serving!

We hope you will join us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything is amazing. The food was out of this world. My Fiance and I were up just before Christmas and we had a great time. We were staying at the green mountain inn and the food at the Whip is so good we find it tough to go any where else for dinner. Bonus Matt the bartender is great, remembered my drink order from 6 month ago. Would recommend this to any one who want to have a really great meal.

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Matt! I am so pleased that you enjoyed the Whip so much during your stay at the Inn. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great late lunch heading out of Stowe from a great weekend. Delicious white bean soup and Winter salad! Service great also! Wonderful ending to a perfect weekend!

WhipStoweVT, General Manager at Whip Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

I am so glad that we could be a great experience for you on your weekend getaway! I hope that you will dine with us again on your next visit!

Patti Clark

Been to Whip Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK