Did three nights here while trying to get my last turns in for the ski season in late March. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice enough and clean. Bathroom was smallish but also clean and everything worked well, including the hot water/shower. Wireless internet available and worked fine. Breakfast included in my package was good. Located on Stowe access road near Route 100 and is about 15 -20 minutes from the Stowe base depending on traffic. I did not use the pool or hot tub, so I can't comment on that. I did use the heater in the room and it was not noisy and worked well. TV was a contemporary flat screen and worked fine. All in all, I was very satisfied and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete resort motor inn with ideal group amenities including spacious dining room and Fireside Pub. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, pond, fishing stream and spacious grounds. Comfortable guest rooms with cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, coffee makers and free WiFi. Most rooms have 2 double or 2 queen size beds, some with king bed. Convenient location close to Stowe Village and walking distance to cinema, shops and nightclubs. Adjacent to the award winning Stowe recreation path for walking, biking and cross-country skiing in winter. Owned and operated by the Marron family since 1975. Forty-five rooms and one rental house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Town & Country Resort Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Resort Motor Inn
- Town & Country Resort Motor Hotel Stowe
- Town Country Hotel