I recently had my wedding reception held here and then spent the night there along with many of my wedding guest (some spent several nights prior to the wedding here as well). Judging from everything they told me, I speak for us all when I say I loved staying here! The rooms were cleaning and plenty big enough. I rented out every room in the pool building for my bride and I and several of our friends and bridal party (other guest stayed in the main part of the inn). This worked out awesome because they have a huge balcony coming off the second floor as well as a nice sized 'common area' inside where we were able to unwind and be social together. I didn't get a complaint from any family or friends.
The wedding itself was perfect thanks to town and country- Rich and Millie (and others) were there to provide quick responses to any questions I had and was able to make all aspects I wanted at my wedding come to life (having a piano tuned and ready for my brother to play out first dance, having access to a portable projection screen so I could have a slide show running, red napkins, etc, etc) The food was delicious (LOVE the cheese fritters with Vermont cheddar) and presentation was nice, staff was friendly throughout the day.
We had breakfast there the following morning and that was just as good with a wide variety of breakfast options for guest that stayed and they let guest who didn't stay there still join us (at their expense for breakfast)
I only gave spa and fitness center an average rating because I did not use or see them, I was too busy, so I didn't want to say they were good or bad, I am sure they are quite nice though.
All in all, A+ experience. I recommend for a nice stay in stowe and/or a wedding reception site.
Ryan and Bonnie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complete resort motor inn with ideal group amenities including spacious dining room and Fireside Pub. Facilities include outdoor and indoor pools, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, pond, fishing stream and spacious grounds. Comfortable guest rooms with cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, coffee makers and free WiFi. Most rooms have 2 double or 2 queen size beds, some with king bed. Convenient location close to Stowe Village and walking distance to cinema, shops and nightclubs. Adjacent to the award winning Stowe recreation path for walking, biking and cross-country skiing in winter. Owned and operated by the Marron family since 1975. Forty-five rooms and one rental house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Town & Country Resort Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Resort Motor Inn
- Town & Country Resort Motor Hotel Stowe
- Town Country Hotel