“A bit of Soho in Stowe”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: We love food - not just any food but great food! Couple that with outstanding service and we’re happy campers. Thats what we wanted to bring to everyone in Stowe!Not only are we a great spot for salad seekers and vegetarians but if you’re looking for some savory comfort food then we wont disappoint!Our goal for the cafe is not to be boxed into one type of cuisine. We love and enjoy different flavors and thats what you can expect with us on any given day.All of our food is made fresh using the highest quality ingredients so every bite is a delight and every person you meet will greet you with a smile thats genuine!Many of our Italian and Mediterranean dishes were handed down to us from our families that have been in this business for generations and we couldn't be prouder to bring them to your table. See you soon!Warmest Regards,Athena and Tim
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Definite Soho vibe in Green Goddess, mixed in with country feel of beautiful Stowe!! Egg sandwich and the Athena omelette were very good but the pancakes were amazing!! GF also purchased a green goddess t shirt from the store. Overall, a great lil breakfast option in Stowe

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This is a wonderful little cafe nestled in Stowe VT. It is very trendy and the service was exceptional. I built my own salad with the ginger salad dressing which was delicious. My chai latte was perfect as well. There were so many other good menu items I will have to make a trip back to try.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

After walking the Stowe Recreation path, my husband and I stopped here for a lunch. We were looking for something beyond a boring burger or salad. This place delivers big time. He got the pioneer wrap and I got the chicken pesto panini. Both were out of this world. There are so many choices, we will be visiting again.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

So glad we stopped here! Absolutely amazing breakfast! I would stop here again in a heartbeat. Really great service, awesome menu, and overall experience was 5 stars!
Coffee is great and so are the blueberry pancakes.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very good healthy lunch at the Green Goddess Cafe. Good place for vegan and vegetarian food--the Shangri-la Sandwich with tofu was delicious and the prices were very reasonable. My wife had the lamb souvlaki gyro which was made with fresh grilled lamb of very high quality.

They also serve amazing large salads that are totally customized. Be sure to check out their extensive salad menu when you get there for all of the possible ingredients.

Also have a great selection of juices of all kinds and outstanding smoothies.

Been to Green Goddess Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK