we stayed here last weekend. it's the 3rd. yr.we came to celebrate my wifes birthday and our friends at the stoweflake, once again, did not disappoint.. the hotel was busy yet we never felt crowded and it was always quiet. the spa as always was wonderful.breakfast both days was nice and we had a fun happy hour in the bar one afternoon.the bar special sangria was tasty.i only would say the choice of music in the restaurant area could be better, nitpicking here,just the small things make good ...great .nice fireplace in several locations. nice afternoon tea,my wife enjoyed. lots of walking room ... the little 9 hole course was open early this year. stowe is a fun town and the stoweflake is our home base for keeps when we visit. thanks for the hospitality !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa is a full-service resort ideally located in the heart of Stowe. Owned and operated by the Baraw family for fifty years, the AAA 4-diamond property is home to an unparalleled array of amenities and facilities, including a 50,000 square foot world class spa, an award-winning restaurant, elegant accommodations, and the largest resort-based conference center in Vermont.Stoweflake is situated on 60 acres and includes golf facilities, clay tennis courts, play areas, indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and groomed XC trails. Within walking distance is a wide variety of popular restaurants, pubs and specialty shops to explore.Visit us soon for a relaxing retreat or an adventurous mountain getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort And Spa
- Stoweflake Mountain Hotel Stowe
- Stoweflake Mountain Resort Spa