“Awesome food, great prices.”
Review of Shanghai Garden

Shanghai Garden
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Even though the Shanghai Garden is small inside with not much seating, the food is wonderful, prices great!!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I don't care if this is a rundown old trailer, it is the best Chinese food in the area! Not too salty, big portions, and affordable. Best crab rangoons ever!!! I've been many times, usually for takeout, but sitting in is a fun experience, too!

Reviewed 2 December 2016

I ordered take out and I am glad I did. Once I saw the interior of the restaurant I'm not sure that I would have been able to eat the food. It is very dingy and not very clean, there was a used, smelly mop right next to the cashier counter.
The food was good, I mean it's your typical greasy Chinese menu.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Whether you prefer seafood, chicken, beef, or vegetables, SHANGHAI GARDENS has a great selection of delicious dinners to choose from that will satisfy both your palate and hunger.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

There are few choices in Springfield so you are stuck. The food was poor, tasteless, and not worth the price. Sweet and sour chicken or combo is a pile of fried pieces served with a bowl of sweet and sour sauce that you dip the pieces in. Ah well, like I said, there are few choices.