“Easter Brunch Terrible!!!!!!!”
Review of Harper's

Harper's
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Had Reservations for Easter Brunch Food was horrible. Scrambled eggs were made from powdered eggs.Looked and tasted horrible.(powdered eggs later verified by former employee) Pastries were stale and dry. The rest of the food was marginal at best. Cost was $52.00 plus tip. BAD over priced food.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The buffet was delicious, and service extraordinary. Our server speaks several languages and we got to practice our Russian. She is well dressed and very attentive, which is rarely found among servers. She looked more like a flight attendant.
We'll definitely be back and hope Mariana will still be there.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Staying in the Holiday Inn (separate review of that displeasure) and being very tired, I decide to give this place a try. Both clam chowder and sirloin salad were OK, but I find it unacceptable that they charge both 18% AND a fee of $3+ a fee for $3.75 for delivery to the room upstairs by an unhappy person who makes you feel guilty for making them work.

1  Thank Oliver S
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I was staying at the Holiday Inn and decided to go to Harper's for dinner. The service was excellent...so fast and friendly. I ordered a beer and sliders and had a comfortable booth all to myself. Super convenient if you are staying at the hotel!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

The breakfast menu used to be awesome. I used to stay at this hotel just for the breakfast. Now the menu gives you overpriced options with small serving sizes. I will not be going again.