“Visiting VT”
Review of Harper's

Harper's
Reserve with OpenTable
Harper's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

The buffet was delicious, and service extraordinary. Our server speaks several languages and we got to practice our Russian. She is well dressed and very attentive, which is rarely found among servers. She looked more like a flight attendant.
We'll definitely be back and hope Mariana will still be there.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Staying in the Holiday Inn (separate review of that displeasure) and being very tired, I decide to give this place a try. Both clam chowder and sirloin salad were OK, but I find it unacceptable that they charge both 18% AND a fee of $3+ a fee for $3.75 for delivery to the room upstairs by an unhappy person who makes you feel guilty for making them work.

1  Thank Oliver S
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I was staying at the Holiday Inn and decided to go to Harper's for dinner. The service was excellent...so fast and friendly. I ordered a beer and sliders and had a comfortable booth all to myself. Super convenient if you are staying at the hotel!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

The breakfast menu used to be awesome. I used to stay at this hotel just for the breakfast. Now the menu gives you overpriced options with small serving sizes. I will not be going again.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The cook was very good and friendly. They had omelets and waffles to order.We didn't have any of the lunch items.

Been to Harper's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK