We are a family of 5, stayed at Green Mountain Suites in the month of July, for only one night, but I have to say that one night was enough to make up our minds that this was a very accomodating hotel. The staff was wonderful, food was delicious, prepared fresh and replenished quickly....I am unsure if it is always as busy as it was during our stay but while there, we noticed many other families during the meals (dinner & breakfast included in the price of stay), so the cook staff had their work cut out for them, they were great! Unfortunately we were unable to try some of the wonderful chocolate chip cookies I read about because we were just to slow with all the other kids around :) but my husband took advantage of the green mountain coffee served in the lobby and we did enjoy the beer & wine with dinner during the managers special or happy hour that they have during the hrs of 5pm & 7pm. The courtyard gives you a great outdoor dining option too. The suites are a great size, the kitchen was very handy when you have 3 boys who like to snack in the evenings. We stayed in the main building because I read it was easier to access the pool, worked out great! We were on the 2nd floor right next door to the laundry room which I was a little nervous about as I had read it may be a problem but we had no issues at all, in fact it was very convenient to dry the swimwear after swimming :) We were never bothered by noise, we had a view of the courtyard from our windows, we will definately stay here again when we travel through the area, it was very convenient to Shelburne & Waterbury....we had absolutely no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the charm of a Boutique Vermont Country Inn The Green Mountain Suites Hotel has been recognized by savvy travelers from all corners of the globe for award winning service, premium amenities and impeccable accommodations. As the only independent all-suite Hotel in the Burlington area, we are proud to offer our guests a truly genuine Vermont experience that is second to none. Each finely appointed one- and two-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and separate bedroom(s). Our Fireplace and Jacuzzi suites are popular with guests looking for something a little more special during their stay with us. Each morning, wake up to our Fireside Breakfast, where you'll find delicious omelets, maple sausage, bacon, pancakes, and healthy options including a yogurt bar, fresh fruit, oatmeal, and much more. Each weeknight, wind down after a long day at our popular Fireside Reception, with a selection of domestic and local craft beers and wines, paired with a delicious meal. Other featured amenities include WIFI, Exercise Facility, Fire Pit & Barbeque Courtyard and indoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi. All of these premium amenities and services are included for no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick and Agoda so you can book your Green Mountain Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel South Burlington
- Hawthorn Suites South Burlington
- Green Mountain South Burlington