All reviews hot tub front desk room was clean indoor pool waffles cookies choice hotels exercise room first floor bacon burlington area pancake machine fitness center the air conditioning fridge and microwave breakfast area king bed
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Great price...very clean room...exceptionally comfortable bed...heating system was very good, kept room comfortable at night...pet friendly hotel was very clean...room décor was a bit antiquated but that should not prevent guests from staying at this hotel...free breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: Pet Friendly
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Qualityburlingtonvt, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Shelburne, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Quality Inn Shelburne. We are thrilled that you had a positive experience with us and hope to be able to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The breakfast and staff made this experience for us. The room cleanliness left much to be desired. Arrived late on a Friday night. The woman working at the front desk was friendly and efficiently checked us in. Unfortunately when we got to our room, one of the 4 pillows had a brown stain the size of a nickel (resembling blood) underneath the pillow case. Then there was a used wash cloth hanging on the curtain rod in the shower. Ending on positive notes, we were allowed to check out 1 hour later, so I could shower after running in a road race. There are components to make yourself a bagel or English muffin breakfast sandwich at breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017
Qualityburlingtonvt, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Shelburne, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate all feed back as it helps us to maintain our gold award winning status. We hope to be able to host you again in the future when I assure you that your stay will be nothing short of fantastic.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We didn't want to pay "Burlington" hotel prices so we decided to look at surrounding towns and ended up in Shelburne at the Quality Inn. One night stay. Clean room, friendly and quick check-in and check-out. Decent amenities in the room. My only critique is that I had some sort of reaction to the detergent or bleach that was used on the bedding. I was laying on top of a pillow (my head propped on the pillow) and was on my tablet in bed for about 45 minutes. When I got up, under my neck where the pillow was touching my skin, my neck was red and felt warm. When I woke up in the morning, the side of my face was also red and felt irritated. Never had this happen before in the various places I've stayed. Other than that, it was a good stay in a well maintained hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Quality Inn Shelburne. We appreciate your feed back as it helps us to maintain our gold award winning status. We hope to be able to host you again in the future and that you will be able to enjoy our amazing heated indoor swimming pool, hot tub, full workout facility and sauna.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

One night stay here on our way to Canada. Check in was smooth and efficient. Very quiet room, beds were comfortable. Breakfast was OK. Location was great for us. Request a first floor room if you have lots of luggage. No elevators.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I didn't realize how close together the several hotels I'd been considering for my Shelburne overnight were until I got to Rte. 7. I made a good choice. My room was large and comfortable, with a balcony that offered a decent view of Lake Champlain in the distance. The indoor pool was nicer (very clean and well maintained) than many I've seen in comparable mid-price chain hotels. Breakfast was a bit above "breakfast included" average, though utensils ran out without being replaced for a while. I recommend the make-a-pancake machine, in addition to the waffle maker! I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the Burlington area.

Room Tip: Back building, second floor for views of Lake Champlain.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business