“Excellent delivered pizza; hot, tasty, fast, and reasonable”
Review of Ramunto's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramunto's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2016

In town just passing through when we decided to order delivery of the locally recommended pizza for dinner. We hoped for the best and got the best pizza we have had in a while.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

The supreme ( or everything on) was absolutely delicious. Everyone could have eaten more that two slices but we were full-l-l! Nice selection of craft draft beers. Good waitstaff. This is a definite to visit again!!

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We were visiting St. Johnsbury and were hungry. We called for delivery to the hotel and were very happy with the veggie pizza. Nice crust, fresh veggies and not drowning in cheese. Certainly worth the call.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Excellent crust - delivered hot to our hotel room! Would definitely go back there when returning to St. Johnsbury!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

After planning a long awaited vacation for 5days i stayed at the comfort inn and ordered spaghetti and meatballs. When I got to this pizza place for pickup they told me there was a problem with the food and had to cook it again. After eating it at my room I went to sleep. Got up 4hrs later Barfing my brains out! I am not kidding at all. It wouldn't stop for an hour. ,I was very afraid and embarrassed.this has Never happend to me before. I just stayed awake and did an early check out and drove back home. I was only there for ONE NIGHT

3  Thank seizedpiston p