Lowest prices for your stay
$408
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$411
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/10/22
Orbitz.com
Booking.com$408
Algotels$452
All reviews parking garage great hotel jay peak downtown area clean rooms brand st monica train vermont cleanliness inns key miles comfort highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022

In the Franklin County area you will not find a better hotel. We have stayed there many time while visiting family and have never been disappointed. Indoor pool for the kids and a good breakfast. First rate hotel

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 June 2022

Convince breakfast included, gym, pool, clean rooms,honest friendly staff, we recommend Twigs restaurant and pub in walking distance and many others to choose from groceries n dollar general conveniently located.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 June 2022

We stayed here for one night on a drive through the area. Checking in, staff was friendly and even provided a list of local restaurants, one of which we ended up eating at and enjoying. The hotel has validated parking out back. In June 2021, rooms were sealed with a sticker to show no one else had been in them.

The room itself was great. It was a fairly standard Hampton Inn setup, including a fridge. There were tons of power outlets including USB chargers. The bed was comfy. The shower got nice and hot (be careful not to turn it up all the way).

Breakfast was done well, with staff available to get you what you needed. The western omelet was especially tasty!

The hotel is in a nice historic downtown area with nice murals. The Amtrak station is nearby and there is a park just a block away. There were also some restaurants located nearby, though we ended up driving a few miles away for one of the hotel’s recommended options at the other end of town.

It was a bit pricey to stay there on a weekend, but it was also high quality and got us back on the road rested and refreshed, so it was worth it overall. This is a nice place to stay in St. Albans and we would happily return.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2022

I stayed at the Hampton Inn St. Albans in late January for my uncle's funeral. The staff was welcoming. My room was clean, comfortable and just what I needed after traveling for the funeral services. Breakfast the next morning was excellent. It was a quick stay but I will definitely stay here again and will certainly recommend to anyone I know traveling to St. Albans/Burlington.

Date of stay: January 2022
Maureen Brown, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Albans, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your stay at our Hampton Inn. I am very sorry for the purpose of your trip, but am glad we were able to make things a little less stressful. We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully under much happier circumstances!

Reviewed 22 March 2022

The location was great, near restaurants and the town square. And not too far from great VT scenic areas.

However, my first night of three, the room I was in faced a highway on/off ramp and was VERY noisy with truck noise (if I recall, there was also train noise but that wasn't a big deal). The windows were terrible at blocking noise. I was luckily able to switch rooms, for which I was grateful, since the noise kept me up that first night. It seemed a little pricey for what it was, but that was probably because it was leaf-peeping season. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our Hampton Inn. I do wonder, however, if you have possibly confused us with another property? Our hotel is located in downtown St. Albans and not near a highway. If you were at our property, I do apologize for the noise you experienced and am happy you were moved to a room that was more convenient. We do appreciate the feedback for certain. It sounds like you were here during the Fall season which is quite busy. Many people visit during that time, but this past year was especially busy as people felt better about traveling. I hope you will visit with us again the next time you are in the St. Albans area.