“Feel like at home”
other travellers have booked this property
duplex-A-B-and Homeshare.
Large front lawn.House set back from road. Postcard like view of Rutland City, Vermont coming into town from rt.4
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
duplex-A-B-and Homeshare.
Large front lawn.House set back from road.
Postcard like view of Rutland City, Vermont coming into town from rt.4
Relax on the Tete-a-tete.
Spacious,bright bedrooms.
'Blue' bedroom.Queen bed,Mountainview,cable t.v
Plenty of closet space too.
'Red' bedroom.Full,3 twin beds.Cable T.v.
Queen bed,cable,full wall closets,2 dressers very comfortable room !!
livngroom  w/ cable,hdtv,dvd,stereo,phonograph,am,fm. looking into diningroom and kitchen.
Diningroom view into living room and sliding door to deck.
-B- diningroom looking into Livingroom.Sliding door to deck.
clean,full kitchen w/ all you will need
table seats 4 for mountainview breakfast
Gradual staircase-easy for elderly,kids
Newly redone mainfloor 1/2 Bathroom
2nd floor full bathroom
upstairs bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Liu Y
“Feel like at home”
Reviewed 28 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Overall, this place is cozy and make us feel like at home. The living room is large so that 8 of us can chat and play a board game. The host is very friendly and eager to answer our questions about having fun in Vermont. Some of the equipment is a little old, but compare to its warm and cozy atmosphere, it is minor. The morning view of the mountain and the stars at night is the most impressive memory.
-Ryan

29 Oct 2017
Thank you Ryan for your very kind review. I am happy to know that you and your friends enjoyed your time in Vermont and at my home.I would look forward to meeting you if you return sometime!
brandonkb...
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Chris was very kind and accommodating from the very start! House had plenty of room and was spacious enough for the 10 of us. Cozy and relaxing atmosphere. Would definitly recommend to anyone staying in the area!

22 Feb 2017
Thank you Brandon for those kind words.I'm always happy when my guests are happy! I'd look forward to hosting you again sometime.
Caitlin D
“Great location for skiing and big groups!”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location is perfect for Killington and Pico! It was merely 15/20 minutes away from great Northeast skiing and also perfectly isolated to see the beautiful stars. This condo was perfect sized for my friends and included a kitchen for all our cooking needs. Chris was absolutely wonderful, he was just a phone call away and made our trip so relaxing. Would recommend, thanks Chris!

Your age range 18-24
30 Jan 2017
Thank you so very much Caitlin for your kind review! I am happy that you and your friends enjoyed your time at my place.
Cooptrvle...
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Nice apartment in a quiet nieghborhood”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in July 2016

I broke my elbow, so I wasn't able to enjoy the area like I should have. That being said, you are located near many hiking trails and parks. The apartment was well equiped, comfortable, and the owner is a great guy, full of information and just an all around good guy.

Dave Cooper

9 Jan 2017
Thanks very much Dave for your kind review.I'm very sorry that you were injured before your stay.Maybe some other time you'll be able to come back and enjoy all that Vermont has to offer!
Best wishes,-Chris-
amanda o
Boca Raton, Florida
“A home for 4 months”
Reviewed 16 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My family stayed on the B side of the duplex for 4 months during a travel nurse contract. Chris was very accommodating and friendly. The home was fully furnished and had everything we needed to live comfortably in the area short term. The yard was great for our toddler and the dog. It was located in a convenient location: quiet and safe and a quick drive to downtown. We will absolutely stay here a second time if we find ourselves in the Vermont.

16 Dec 2016
Thank you Amanda for your kind review.I am happy to have met you and your nice little family.You were very nice people and wonderful tenants.Best of luck with your future travels!
-Chris-
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing