All reviewsbreakfast buffetprime ribhot tubgreat ratefrench toasteggsindoor poolstaff was friendlyconvenient locationbagelsbettylarsonconventionskiingmicrowaveslopesvermont
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stay at the holiday inn time and again as it provides consistent service , clean rooms and friendly and professional staff members. Rooms are upgraded in the past year or so and the food is awesome, breakfast is good and i truly enjoy the friday night pasta . I have heard that the sunday brunch is also great so nest time will give it a try.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank milaz0
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

It’s everything you’d expect from a Holiday Inn but with new beds. There is also a nice restaurant onsite that has a surprisingly decent breakfast buffet. I didn’t eat dinner there because Rutland has a bunch of great restaurants downtown and I enjoy getting out if I’m away. Good rates, helpful staff and an indoor pool. I’ll be going back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Amy P
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank You for your review. We are pleased to hear
that the standards we set for the hotel have met your
expectations.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I stayed here as it was referred by a family friend of ours , they are regulars and wanted us to check it out as we were going to be in rutland over the christmas weekend.
our stay was excellent as recomended

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
hivermont, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to send your review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We went to visit the foliage.
Hotel staff were super friendly.
Facilities were adequate and their breakfast is enormous.
Checkout their restaurant specials too...very economical.
We had all you can eat pasta and salad $15 and the service was great!

Room Tip: Choose rooms that are bundled with free breakfast, its worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2017

Room had a very noisy air con. There was a mousetrap in the room, thanks god, it was empty. I stayed for 2 nights and my room wasn’t cleaned. But the worst was that evening before departure I asked at the reception for a taxi to airport, and 3 (!) Clerks were there at the moment, but when next morning I was at the reception, young gentleman who was a morning receptionist told me he had no information about taxi. And it was 5.30 in the morning. Luckily, my friends could pick me up and help me out.
Very low quality service!
P.S. I must say, one thing in this hotel was nice - restaurant, and Saturday evening I had there Prime rib all you can eat buffet. That was amazing and I highly recommend it. Just 19 usd. Chef is amazing, and ladies who wait the tables are so friendly you feel like at your friends home. This is the only good thing I can say about this hotel!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo