“Always great - everytime”
Review of Ladd Brook Inn

Ladd Brook Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pownal
New York City, New York
“Always great - everytime”
Reviewed 22 May 2011

I stayed at this place second time around. Had a wonderful stay in April 2011 after dropping off my daughter late one evening at Williams. The room was very comfortable, clean and maintained.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank samjones311
bestvalueinnpownal_w, Manager at Ladd Brook Inn, responded to this review, 24 October 2011
Dear Samjones311,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. You are a valued customer and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Americas Best Value Inn-Pownal, VT
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Springfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 15 February 2011

First - I booked through Orbitz and the hotel charged me again when I arrived. I ended up paying twice for one night stay. Actually - it wasn't even one night because there was no heat in the room. The temperature was 5 degrees outside and NO HEAT. There was no one in the office to answer the phone so at 11pm we had to pack up and go to a real hotel in Bennington, Vt.

You might think like we did that it is only one night, we'll only sleep here, how bad can it be? IT IS BAD AVOID THIS PLACE!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank sarasvati2
Dear sarasvati 2,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding our hotel. I apologize for the apparent double charge to your credit card. All claims will be investigated further and are taken seriously. Please contact me directly so that I can find out more information regarding your stay.

Americas Best Value Inn-Pownal, VT

Travellers are raving about these Pownal hotels

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 22 September 2010

Great value rooms,Clean rooms, Friendly staff made my stay comfortable

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank KarenPalmer
Dear KarenPalmer,

Thank you for sharing a review our review about our motel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Regards,
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I stayed with my husband and 18 month old son from 1st september till 11th september 2010. Firstly, it was the best deal i could get in that area @ $79 per night.
Secondly, They served excellent continental breakfast with a varied variety.
Thridly,The staff was fantastic and was ready to help with everything that I needed for the baby.
Then, The room was soo spacious....It kept my baby very very happy as he had a huge space to move around.
We stayed in room 114 and they seem to have just renovated it....Everything was gr8.

The bathrooms were the best part. They were fully functional and had heated water all through.

Lastly, I would strongly recommend this motel to everyone travelling with family as it is very light on your pocket and the staff is just superb.......The rooms r very very spacious and just soooo clean....

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank nehasingla20
Dear nehasingla20,

Thank you for sharing a review about our motel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and continental breakfast. Should you ever come back to the area, we look forward to having you stay with us again.

San Jose, California
Reviewed 30 August 2010

My work keeps me on the road most of the times, and I have traveled a lot. I stayed at Americas Best Value Inn in Pownal, VT. A very nice and affordable place I must say. Not far from Williamstown (only 3 miles), and much much cheaper than the motels in town, with almost the same facilities. The staff was friendly and efficient. Right on Route 7, it is best location with great view of the mountains and lush green lawns.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank davidamithens
Dear davisamithens,

Thank you for sharing a review about our motel. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. I am glad to hear that you have made Americas Best Value Inn your home away from home.

Amar-manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Pownal, VT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pownal
11.8 km away
7.9 km away
Williamstown Motel
Williamstown Motel
#1 of 13 in Williamstown

Been to Ladd Brook Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK