Review Highlights

via mobile
Northeast's best-kept secret!

Reviewed 27 January 2021
Holly H

All reviews alpine slide ski school great family lots of fun adventure park ropes course southern vt old school great mountain small mountain water park family mountain skiing tickets skiers track terrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I came up here to ski for two days, yesterday and today. The snow report indicated it was going to be very satisfactory. Instead what I found was a dusting of about a half an inch of snow, either man-made, or wind blown, over a very hard scratchy icy surface, not boiler plate but hard to dig your edges into.

I’m in the parking lot right now for day two of my ticket which unfortunately I already paid for. I just read the ski report for today and they make it sound like it’s about the best conditions you could ever possibly imagine. I doubt it. It didn’t snow overnight, and it was windy, It can’t possibly be much different than yesterday. I haven’t skied here in decades, and decided to give it a try. Now that I see that their reports can’t be trusted I will not return. Too bad, it is a nicely shaped mountain and the staff is friendly.

Oh, the restaurant prices are extortionate.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

This is an easy place to be - coming, going, bar / restaurants. It has an old school feel and the staff is great. They keep the mountain in great shape and there is good terrain for everyone. They're also doing a great job keeping people safe amidst Covid times.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021

We visited Bromley this past weekend for the first time skiing on the mountain and were very impressed with the overall experience. The resort has a very authentic feel that hasn't been "epic/icon"-ized and allows a family to enjoy a day of skiing without taking out a second mortgage. The conditions were perfect so I can't really say what the skiing is like when they have to rely on man-made powder, but my sister and her family are season pass holders and boast that every day is just as perfect as the one we enjoyed on Saturday.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 23 January 2021

I grew up skiing Bromley so often it's hard to be objective but I think it's fair to say it's a great family mountain. It has a lot of variety of terrain and I think even very experienced skiers who go to the great mountain resorts would say there's some fun skiing here. It's a mid size mountain so it'll never compete with the big boys but there's a charm and history to Bromley that comes through.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Spent a great late December Saturday on the mountain. The staff is amazing here - very helpful, staying safe, enforcing protocols, and allowing all the guests to have a great time. Weather was not kind to Bromley, but the team here is making the best of it, and it's hard not to love a mountain that feels like everyone cares.

Date of experience: December 2020