“If Traveling Stop Here But Avoid Meal Times”
Review of Carriage House

Carriage House
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Orleans
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were traveling home from Canada to Mass and stopped for lunch. Our food was delicious and was made to order. The only problem was it was a long stop since we arrived at the tail end of lunch time. The restaurant was packed and the food was made to order so it was a long lunch. We would definitely stop again if our timing was prior to noon or after 1:30 so the food was faster.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to the carriage house and I will not return. The waiter suggested prime rib and told us that it was a favorite of the restaurant. My wife ordered the prime rib and it was not fit to eat. It was tough hard to chew and lacked flavor. Hamburger I ordered was just plain and hardly average. This was my wife's second time eating there and was willing to try it again because it was my first time. My suggestion is find another place to eat.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Don't let the short menu fool you, there are daily specials on a chalkboard and a beer list and great appetizers. The Rueben was perfect with sweet potato fries. Beer and wine available. Server was above and beyond, helpful and kind.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here for breakfast 2 days in a row. Their breakfast burritos are excellent. The customer service was even better! Our waitress (Carlene?) was very personable and gave us great advice on things to do in the area. The review that says this restaurant is overpriced is clearly on a very strict budget as this may be the most inexpensive meal I've had in a long time... less than $20 for two meals, 2 coffees and a cinnamon roll.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Pub food and tasty specials!
Great feel, great service, great food! A little pricey for families but otherwise one of our "go to" restaurants!