“Great meals”

Add it.
Waynes Snack Bar and Pizza
Ranked #16 of 32 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Always a great meal and daily specials, the food is very good and very reasonibly priced. They have a wonderful full breakfast menu also, great service.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Not quite sure what the waitstaff’s issue was but it seemed they were a bit put off by our party of 7 an hour before they closed. If you don’t want people’s money maybe you should close the doors!
Out waitress had the personality of a wet noodle, not friendly or helpful at all! Would disappear for long periods of time before checking on us. I asked for extra tartar sauce twice and still never got any.
Scallop roll was small, scallops were good but not for the price.
We won’t be back!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We've lived in the area for 14 years and finally gave Wayne's a try on a Thursday night. There were two waitresses and about 5 tables filled. No one greeted us when we entered so we sat ourselves. After about 5 minutes a girl came over and tried to put the silverware down on an unwiped table. She did wipe it but then forgot our silverware when our food came. Anyway, the food: my husband ordered the meatloaf special. It was good but the portion was stingy for $11.99. One thin slice of meatloaf, a scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy, a side of not fresh green beans, no roll. I ordered the bone in fried half chicken. It was cooked properly and was tasty, but it was so small, it could've been a Cornish hen. It also cost $11.99 but at least I got some toasted bread. The food was tasty but we thought the portions were small for the price as this is not a fine dining place. I'm not sure if we will be back.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Whether by car or snowmobile go here. The food is good and service friendly and fast. A great place for a relaxed meal.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I'm sure there are healthy options on the menu - but I don't go to Wayne's for healthy food. I go for amazing burgers and some of the best home made french fries I've ever had locally. The staff is fantastic, the food is delivered in a decent amount of time and while the decor could definitely be fancier - I honestly don't care. Again, I don't go for fancy decor, I go for deliciously fattening food!!

1  Thank Randi M