“Phenomenal Service All Around”
Review of River Bend Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newfane
River Bend Lodge
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Went out of his way to accommodate. We ran into some serious car trouble while visiting. Took us to the local store, made numerous calls in assisting us trouble shooting the problem, as well as even allowing us to use his vehicle. Very clean, safe, and affordable establishment, nothing but a positive recommendation.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chris J
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Not sure when Mike and Meagan took on this new adventure in life, but they're doing a great job! Both very friendly and helpful, I'm certain they'll have fun with this new career.
Stayed here a few years ago, many new improvements, new carpet in room, tile in entry, all tile bath, flat screen tv's, fitted sheets, nice size bath towels, great selection of breakfast muchies.
Also next door is their restaurant, Bootsy's Grille, great food, best pizza in southern Vt. and to top this off, room service, nice when you want dinner in your jammies!
Come find out for yourself, you'll be very pleased with both.
Thanks Mike and Meagan good luck! See you next year.

Room Tip: Room 102 queen bed, some have a king
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The Riverbend Lodge is one of the nicest Hotels in which I have had the pleasure of staying with the friendliest staff and courteous service they really make you feel like youre part of their big family! Mike was an absolute pleasure to deal with during my stay , he really goes above and beyond the call when it comes to satisfaction and comfort . Meg was an absolute angel , friendly and talkative and really tuned into the area and its many must sees. The icing on the cake really was the EXCELLENT resturaunt which is also owned by the same people only about 100 feet away ! The food was amazing and the rest was just wonderful. I will reccomend these folks to all of my friends and family looking for an amazing value without losing any of the amazing services those other hotels offer you! When I was here they made me feel like family while i was away from my own family for a time ... at that moment it was exactly what I needed and I am sure if you stay there you will leave on a first name basis with these wonderful folks as well . Tell em BIG sent ya!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank joshua a
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This was the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was filthy and smelled like smoke, there were lights that didn't work, there was no toilet paper, no one came to make the beds or tidy up the room during our stay, and all we could hear was children yelling and screaming. I felt like a $10.00 hooker in a pay-by-the-hour hotel. I would definitely never stay here again. It isn't worth the few dollars you save.

Room Tip: CHose one at a different hotel
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Grace S
Neal A, Manager at River Bend Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise for any bad experience you may have had in the
past......My wife and I took over management of the River Bend Lodge on May 1st 2012.
Since arriving we have resolved alot of issues and would like to assure you that when you stay with us your comfort is our primary concern. The rooms are cleaned daily by my wife and her assistant, bathrooms are scrubbed on hands and knees. One of us is always available to take care our customers needs no matter what the hour.
Come stay with us again and I guarentee you'll see a major difference in your experience.

Neal Allen
Resident Manager
River Bend Lodge

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Came here with my girlfriend for the weekend. Rooms look alot better from our last stay. The room was clean,nice flat screen tv,and new shower. The pizza at the resturant next door is a plus.

Room Tip: Any of them because they're all updated.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lovehotelhoppin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newfane
24.1 km away
5.7 km away
Frog Meadow Farm
Frog Meadow Farm
#1 of 2 in Newfane

Been to River Bend Lodge? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK