See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Arriving after midnight on a Thursday night, we were greeted with nobody on the desk and a man came down from a room to check us in. The lobby was dank and dark. Arriving at our rooms, we were appalled. The carpet has to be forty years old and very dirty, the room was dark and filthy. In areas the floor you could tell had no floor boards under the carpet and you sank in. the wallpaper was peeling and there was a used laudry bag in the closet. We slept in our clothes afraid to touch anything. We paid for both nights but stayed only one. It was that horrible. Do not stay there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? My first room smelled like smoke and urine. My second smelled okay. Check out my pictures. Dirty and very shabby. Not just one room. The whole place. There was rusty pipes, peeling wallpaper, dented in doors, blood or some other fluid on the walls, I refused to touch the chair that had who knows what stained on it.

The halls were filthy.

Other travelers mentioned their gross rooms. Totally true

Only good thing. The front desk assistant Amy was super helpful.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The front desk clerk was welcoming and check-in was quick and simple. Truck parking is allowed and it's one of the only CLC properties in town. The hotel looks very nice outside and gives that mountain-side feel, cozy and intimate. The large open windows that give views of the hotel hallways from the road makes it feel even more welcoming.

The room was disgusting. The carpet had not been vacuumed and the desk and nightstand were full of dust. The refrigerator and microwave were both dirty. White residue had built up inside of the coffee maker. Thay sucked because coffee wad not available Abby other time, except for breakfast. There were visible white stains on the comforter and ashes between the sheets. That was most surprising because Vermont law does not permit smoking in public or common use areas like hotels and restaurants. The pillow cases had stains on them and I didn't want to sleep in the bed. The shelves in the refrigerator were cracked and the microwave didn't have a turn plate inside.

The bathroom was worse. The floor had not been mopped. Someone had shaved info tge bathroom and housekeeping failed to clean the shavings off of the walls and tub. There was build up around the base of the toilet. Stains on the towels. The wash cloths looked dingy. The cabinet door was coming off of the hinges. There was so much wetting that I had a hard time finding the good in the hotel.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 456evangelines
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

For $108 myself and three teenagers got a clean, comfortable room with two queen beds. We also all had the continental breakfast, which included scrambled eggs, sausages and good coffee. The hosts are friendly and attentive. We were weary from traveling and skiing all day and are grateful to have come across this place, thank you.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 336timc
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I supposed this is about what you'd expect from an Econo Lodge. The rooms are okay, but old and tired. Limited channels, so don't expect to spend time watching TV. The bathroom is very old, but they do offer several towels. The staff is pleasant. I didn't partake of the breakfast as it didn't look too appetizing. There isn't much in the way of insulation so you can hear when your neighbors are moving around, watching TV or leaving the hotel. The hotel is situated about a 10-12 minute walk from town up a hill and is easy enough to get to, but there are limited side walks so it can be dangerous at night.

Date of stay: November 2017