All reviews maple syrup cookies gas station bottled water waffles front desk no elevator bacon soft drinks applebee's restaurant board games room was clean off the highway right next door free long distance separate bedroom king suite
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This hotel is located at I89 at exit #7. The rooms are what you expect: very clean, large enough and equipped with a microwave oven and a small refrigerator. The staff is courteous and helpful. If you have packed heavy suitcases, be aware that there is no elevator and some of the rooms are on the third floor. To compensate, the hotel offers a hot American type breakfast, plus coffee and cookies and sodas in the lobby. Free use of computers in the lobby with wifi throughout the building.

There is not much near this hotel except lots of comfort!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
RandyLagueGM, Owner at Comfort Inn at Maplewood, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Your feedback is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service , amenities, and a great guest experience.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The Comfort Inn is a clean and comfortable place right off the Interstate in Berlin, south of Montpelier. It's a ten minute drive to downtown Montpelier. The rooms are fine,standard issue, but in great shape. You can adjust the heat. Showers work well. Free hot buffet breakfast, which is similar to that of another chain. There is something for everyone in the buffet. We did not use the exercise room. WIFI is free and easy to use. Free chocolate chip cookies in the PM. There are chess, backgammon and checker sets in the lobby, along with other board games. Outside the hotel, facing the front, is a big parking lot, a gas station and Applebee's. So no scenic ambiance in front, but functionally this is a nice place to stay. Reasonable rates, senior discount.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service , amenities, and a great guest experience.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

My family has stayed at this Comfort Inn a number of times.
It is very convenient when visiting Norwich U....two exits up, and a short drive.
We usually get the 1 bedroom suite; separate bedroom w/ a king bed, which has a living room w/ sleeper sofa, and can accommodate a roll-a-way, perfect for a family of four.
It also features a kitchenette w/ refrigerator, microwave, sink, and Keurig coffee maker.
There is a free breakfast buffet w/ waffle maker, eggs, meats, pastries, etc, plus coffee available anytime, cookies, hot chocolate.
Put it all together w/ excellent, knowledgeable staff, convenient location (close to Norwich, Barre, and Montpelier, and ski areas) makes for an excellent stay when visiting VT.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mcamp
Management response:Responded 9 February 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Stayed one night on our way to meet friends at Stowe the next day. Friendly staff, clean facility, refreshments in lobby, and breakfast in a.m. Very convenient if not glamorous (located between an Irving gas station and an Applebees). Would definitely stay again if it continues to be priced right. Part of the excellent review is that unlike many properties in ski country, this was right-priced and not overpriced, so the value was appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Elise237
Management response:Responded 9 February 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Your feedback is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great guest experience. We place significant
importance on value for price paid. I truly believe it's most important to our guests.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

After having a bad experience at another hotel my husband and I decided to stay at the comfort Inn. The rooms were very clean as well as the facilities and the staff was great. My son and I enjoyed a nice breakfast the next morning. Not to mention I left my belongings behind and as soon as they were found the gentleman at the front desk called so he could ship them back to me. I would recommend staying here. You really get your money's worth!!

Stayed: January 2017
Management response:Responded 9 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,