“Very good food.”

Taste of India
Ranked #20 of 48 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 24 January 2018

The food was very good and served in a timely manner. Prices are very reasonable. I would not recommend the wine.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We ordered too much food but it was wonderful. We ordered three dishes for three people and naan; would have been fine with two. Loved every one and the rice too. The owners?/workers were very attentive, filling our water as needed and checking in with us. From the outside, the place looks a bit sketchy, but after going in it is very nicely decorated and our table looked out over the river. Definitely the best meal on this short trip to see our daughter at Middlebury College. Give it a try, I don't think you'll be sorry.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We visited the taste of India last night. My niece,my sister and I were looking for a good atmosphere and a pleasant dining experience and we found it here! We shared a vegetarian appetizer meant for two people but the three of us had plenty! My niece and I had a red stripe beer each and it was a really nice Jamaican beer. It was full-bodied and very palatable!

The service was excellent, our waitress was very accommodating and very pleasant!

One word of caution, unless you are heavily into spicy food request the mildest sauce you can! Otherwise you will clearly burn your mouth!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

While the service is incredibly slow the food comes out very quickly. It is also fantastic. Spent two nights in Middlebury and got dinner here both nights. This place is a must if you like Indian food and are in Middlebury.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

So so good all the time! Go on Sunday when they have the buffet! My friend and I sometimes take it to go and it's affordable especially for buffet!