Our stay at North Shire was wonderful. The owners Tim & Kerry were the best and very friendly. The breakfast was the excellent. The Pub is beautiful, cozy and relaxing with a martini which their are many different kinds. The deck off the Pub has a beautiful view as do all the rooms. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. The rooms have a flat screen TV with a DVD player also refrig, and coffee machine. We loved going in the Pub in the AM to get coffee and sit on the deck and enjoy the view until breakfest was ready. We are comming back for sure....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality Manchester, Vermont lodge serving a wonderful bed and breakfast style hot breakfast each morning. The Mountain View Pub is a private guest amenity serving dinner in a unique setting with a massive selection of beverages. Fourteen chalet style units with sliding glass doors and stunning mountain views. Huge free video library, wireless internet, heated outdoor pool. Located in one of Manchester's most scenic and historic areas. Set in the foothills of Mt. Equinox. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Shire Lodge & Mountain View Pub Hotel Manchester
- North Shire Lodge And Mountain View Pub
- North Shire Hotel
- North Shire Manchester