Just retrurned from a two night stay at the Palmer House. We had a suite and a room and both were meticulously cared for. The suite was fantastic. The fireplace kept the rooms warm, the bathroom was huge. We went for a swim in the indoor pool and that was well kept.
It is incredibly close to town, cut through the road by the Olde towne inn restaurant. Will definitely go back. The room was large and certainly had enough space for two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmer House is a 4 season resort located in Manchester center, only a short walk from the center of town. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with either a king bed or two double beds. Our suites offer a king bed, fireplace, two person jacuzzi and a private balcony with views of the trout/Bass pond and Equinox Mountain. During the summer and fall months enjoy our 9 hole par 3 golf course, two tennis courts and our own stocked trout/Bass pond. In the summer take a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool with attached jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Palmer House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmer House Hotel Manchester
- Palmer Hotel Manchester Center
- Palmer Motel Manchester Center