I have dreamed of staying with you ever since I was a grad student in Burlington. I have eagerly anticipated your tradition of fine service and well-preserved historic property. Allow me to point out several things you could be doing better, (and no, GM, I don't wish to discuss these things further. You should know better.). When checking in during the 3 o'clock hour, I had to wait 15 minutes in line while the ONE staff member at the front desk dealt with high maintenance guest drama after drama. It was a ridiculous start to my stay. Once I finally entered the hotel, I was disappointed by the soulless TJ Maxx-esque decor of the common areas. Really boring, bland, and lacking in personality. There is just no excuse for hanging the same giant reproduction historic photograph on multiple floors -- it gives a Printed in China cheapness to the whole establishment. Note to Maintenence: Florescent light bulbs now come in varieties that don't make a room look like a morgue for the first ten minutes after you turn them on. Also, your loungers by the pool are mottled and desperately in need of teak oil. And why are all the outside loungers oriented to look at the ugly building with concrete chimneys instead of the glorious mountain behind your property? Finally, the family changing room at the pool is an aesthetic punishment for anyone silly/unfortunate enough to bring kids to the Equinox. My room was comfy and my dinner tasty, but it is attention to detail that should set your property apart from others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting under the shadow of Vermont's Green Mountains on 1,300 acres in the quaint village of Manchester, The Equinox, A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa awaits your discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equinox Resort And Spa
- The Equinox Hotel Manchester
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Hotel
- Equinox a Luxury Collection Resort