“My new favorite”

Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: DINNER Thurs.-Sun. 5-9pm // BAR Thurs. - Sun. 4pm - close // LODGING 24/7. Offering craft cocktails, cans of great beer, wines from around the world and coffee sustainably sourced. Set in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere serving some seriously good family style eats. Stop on by to enjoy a great drink, a board game or just some classic conversation. WE TAKE LIMITED RESERVATIONS FOR PARTIES OF 5+, AND SEAT THE REST OF OUR TABLES ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

After three dinners here I’m ready to declare this my favorite restaurant. I travel extensively and get to dine in some great places. Homestyle Hostel tops them all. The cocktails are truly hand crafted and amazing. For starters you must get the farmers toast and the calamari. One of us had the steak and the others split the bolegnese for two. Both were excellent

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Just had a wonderful dinner at Homestyle. Every dish was perfectly prepared and delicious. Service was prompt, courteous and friendly. Love the family style service.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My husband and I went for a ski weekend at Okemo and we were so happy with the accommodations and the meal that we had here. Clean as a whistle, lovely people, delicious food, great location. If you want to dine there at night, be sure to let them know ahead of time. They get very busy. They are more than happy to accommodate you, but you just have to give them the heads up (which we didn't do the 2nd night so they recommended another fabulous restaurant within walking distance which was equally amazing as our dinner here the previous night). Great place.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I had dinner here one of the night we stayed up in Ludlow. Dinner was great very busy if you don’t have a reservation you might get turned away that’s how busy they are. Food had great flavors loved everything I ordered. Definitely would return.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Ate here two weekends in a row, first with friends, second with family. Specials enabled us to vary the experience. Very pleased both visits. Brussels sprouts and steak with mashed potatoes are so delicious we ordered them both times, loved the cider glazed pork chop and braised cabbage last visit. Whole trout Mediterranean style was excellent! Put the kale and pesto Mac n cheese on the St. Pat’s menu ☘️. Enjoy sitting where we can see the kitchen at work and the bartender - cocktails always creative and well-made. Pasta seemed a bit overpriced both times - pappardelle costliest item on our bill last week and cavatelli small portion this week - otherwise spot on.