US$ 184
US$ 108
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 187
US$ 155
Main and Mountain Motel(Ludlow)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
US$ 130
Timber Inn Motel(Ludlow)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 64
Okemo Inn(Ludlow)
US$ 164
All reviewsski checkcoleman brook tavernjackson goremurphy bedfull kitchenstudio roomski schoolgas fireplaceindoor poollobby barslope sideadventure zonewhole familyunderground parkingroller coasterice skating rinkski resort
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is our second time back to Jackson Gore Inn, and will not be our last. This property is perfect for those that love an upscale and convenient ski hotel. The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the rooms are modern and well equipped. You pull up, check your ski equipment right by the front desk, and the next morning it is waiting for you at the ski check out front. Additionally, the parking is underground, so if there is snow expected you don't need to dig out. That itself is a huge plus. The rooms I have stayed in all have a nice balcony, and this one had a gas fireplace. The common areas are cozy and nice, and the bar is a decent little bar. We have not used their pool or other features, but it all does look very nice. This isn't the cheapest option out there, but a great place to maximize time on the slopes with the lift steps away from the front door.

Room Tip: The backside facing the slopes is nice to watch the groomers do their thing at night.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Jackson Gore at Okemo was beautiful. While the time of year is quite difficult to visit during, we knew this going in. "Stick season" is basically when everything from summer has shut down but none of the winter activities are up and running. The restaurants in town have odd hours and there was no food on site. Regardless, we really enjoyed having the resort basically to ourselves. They had coffee and muffins out every morning and the lobby was fun for the kids to run around. We stayed in Adams house on the 3rd floor in a 1 bedroom, 1 living room/kitchens setup that was perfect for myself and 2 kids. While the couch and murphy bed would technically allow up to 8 to sleep, I cannot see more than 5-6 being comfortable in this space. The house was great, lots of protected parking, easy to navigate. Very dark at night! Bring flashlights to walk around. The outdoor pool was still open but a chilly 63 degrees (pool person said it was 68 but after checking thermometer agreed whoops it was 63). That said, it was cold out! The indoor pool was really sweet for my 2 kids, but chilly inside here a bit and very dark! Could use some more lighting and heat :) Otherwise very clean and nicely done, lots of towels, great changing rooms. Parking was easy but again, there was no one there! It must get very busy on season. I felt very well taken care of. The staff was friendly and eager to help. Housekeeping was especially sweet. My only complaint is dinner at Colman Brook Tavern Thursday night (the only night I was there the restaurant was open). The food was overcooked, and the wine was bad. The wine was taken off my bill but should have never been served. The poor waitress even admitted since they were closed for days it was probably an open bottle. Yikes. You could smell it a mile away. For $85 (my two little kids who ate basically nothing) and a piece of salmon, I expected more. I blame myself for ordering the salmon in VT haha but not the wine or value. I highly recommend coming to stay and ski and have fun at the Jackson Gore. It was beautiful. I wish there was more to do for us stick-season travelers but I understand that part. I really loved being able to walk up the grassy ski slopes and explore. Goodman's American Pie pizza down the road was awesome. Mr. Darcy's was excellent for lunch or dinner, as was the Hatchery for breakfast and lunch.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Very large complex with interesting connection between the buildings. Operating all seasons but winter is the most busy because of the slopes. Very clean place, several washers and dryers in the hallways, basic conveniences in the rooms, pleasant personnel. Very good restaurant next to the lobby, smart chef and accommodating wait stuff. Some parking around. Nice view of the surrounding mountains (foliage or snow).

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We stayed here whilst touring New England to view the fall colours. We had a studio room overlooking the mountains. The setting was very picturesque and the room was both large and comfortable There was a small kitchen which was handy for making tea. Although we ate in the restaurant it would have been easy to eat in the room as there was a fridge , cooker, microwave, utensils/crockery and dishwasher.

The food and service in the restaurant (the Coleman Brook Tavern) were both excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I recently stayed at the Jackson Gore Inn for a wedding I was attending in the area. A colleague of mine highly recommended staying there. I called early the morning to see if it was possible to check-in early. There standard check-in time is 5pm. They were very accommodating and even upgraded me because they had a room that was clean and available upon my arrival. I had lunch and breakfast at the Inn. The food was great and their staff was amazing. I look forward to many more trips North and I will definitely stay at Jackson Gore Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family