“Casual dining with good food”

Mr. Darcy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mr. Darcy’s is the FAVORITE OF LOCALS for our hip, casual dining with moderate prices that will bring you back! Featuring the highest quality Signature Burgers, amazing Mac & Cheese options, Gourmet Hot Dogs, Cocktails, and our all new Appetizer Menu (July 2018). In the pub, enjoy local VT craft brews Martini Specials and more. We always have something fun and popular for the young kids on our Kids’ Menu which is sure to be a crowd pleaser for the under 12 crowd! Gluten Free and Vegetarian selections available. No reservations needed. Tuesday from 4-6 pm is $6.00 Burger Night so get here early for this very popular special. Friday is Martini & Flatbread Pizza Night for just $10! A deal that can't be beat!
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great stop for burgers and apres ski munchies. Great for families. Ordered the salmon and was very happy. Enjoy!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We were on our way home at the end of the weekend. I wanted a burger and my friend said he knew just the place! He was right the selection of burger creations was very good had a hard time deciding which one to get. I opted for the name sake the "The Darcy" it was very good and it was cooked just how I ordered it rare. Our server and bartender (same person when you sit at the bar) Kelly was very nice and our service was very good. They had a fare selection of beer on tap and overall everything was really good.I would definetly stop here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

While the wait staff was friendly, the food was below average. We ordered the maple-buffalo chicken wings which were served hot and crispy - very good. I ordered the Darcy burger with fries and my husband ordered the Penne ala Vodka. The burger was in line with a McDonald’s 1/4 pounder except not as good and the pasta was over cooked and flavorless. The owner responded rudely when we complained. Also limited beer selection.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

With several favorite dining spots closed, we decided to try Mr. Darcy's. It was close to our hotel at Castle Pointe.
Service was very good, burgers and pasta excellent. Make sure to try the sweet potato fries. They were some of the best ever.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered Chicken Parmigiana it wasn’t the greatest. The waitress was nice and friendly. Salad bar was ok my daughter couldn’t find something on the menu to her liking but most food establishment we went to were not up to par in Ludlow