“Unexpected gem! ”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I would have never guessed this charming, cozy pub would be inside the Inn! I came here for dinner after seeing it on trip advisor! The food selection was fairly small but the choices were great! We had some soup, a cheeseburger, and the "paddy melt". All fantastic. It was a cold spring evening and this was the perfect place to warm up with some comfort food. Reasonably priced! They pour a perfect Guinness and do have many other choices too!!! I'd love to come back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I went here because my hiking guide at another place I was staying told me his parents owned this pub. I thought if they could raise a young man that cool, they must run a good business too. I was right. If you go to New Life Hiking Spa down the road (and you are not on there for weight loss) visit this place too and have a meal and pint. It will add to your Vermont stay. Great place.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

French onion soup was hot and yummy. Salad with blacked chicken was fresh and delicious. My husband said his cheese burger was excellent! Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

The service and food is always excellent. My friend and I met for a quick bite and catching up. We never felt pressure to leave after we finished our meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very good food, service and cool old fashion feel--worth the trip an old time pub with great food and kid friendly food!