“Dinner on 25 February 2018”
Review of Outback Pizza

Outback Pizza
Ranked #21 of 49 Restaurants in Killington
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 March 2018

On our annual trip to Killington, on Sunday night we ordered take out. We had ordered from the outback pizza. The pizza was very good and reasonably priced. Upon pick up the atmosphere we very quaint. It would highly recommend eat in or take out.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

My wife and I went on a Thursday night. We sat by the fire, listened to live music and had good pizza, what more could you ask for. Our waiter/bartender was excellent and took good care of us. We usually go there every time we visit Killington.

1  Thank Dick M
Reviewed 21 February 2018

My friend and I were craving some pizza on a wednesday night and after searching the internet, we found Outback Pizza. At first I wasn't sure, Killington doesn't exactly have the greatest food around, but I was happily surprise with our decision. The pizza is made in front of you and is absolutely delicious. There was a band playing and locals gathering for beers. Would recommend! Don't let the internet trick you.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Been coming here forever. Sometimes you get mediocre service. Sometimes a wait. Sometimes very loud. But always a great pizza and good beer. That's enough to keep me coming back.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

nice casual atmosphere. definitely a family-friendly place with a nice wood-burning fireplace. the pizza was great!